Language problem

Salser0

May 5, 2004
Hi guys,

if its the wrong forum please move it to the right one.

I got this mail (I think its full of spelling errors) from I girl I met in Sosua,

can anybody please translate it for me? Thanks very much:

saves ya e perdido la esperansa de verte algun dia pero se que la mujer
que sea tu esposa va aser una mujer afortunada porque eres el hombre que
culquier mujer queria tener como su esposo meda mucha tristesa loque me
escriviste dijiste creo que no deviera poner tanto interes en una
relacion quenoes verdadera y que piensas queno vas arecresar aqui con estas
palabras e querido morir me isiste mucho dano con esas palabras pero asi
es mivida solo una hilucion o quisas un sueno del que yo no queria despertar
pero avi aque aserlo y volver ami realida que es una mierda esta vida
no se si voy avolver aser feliz espero que si aun asi te quiero mucho
espero que te mejores pronto adios mi amor se des pide

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
I tried...this girl doesn't write very well

Salser0 said:
:

saves ya e perdido la esperansa de verte algun dia pero se que la mujer
que sea tu esposa va aser una mujer afortunada porque eres el hombre que
culquier mujer queria tener como su esposo meda mucha tristesa loque me
escriviste dijiste creo que no deviera poner tanto interes en una
relacion quenoes verdadera y que piensas queno vas arecresar aqui con estas
palabras e querido morir me isiste mucho dano con esas palabras pero asi
es mivida solo una hilucion o quisas un sueno del que yo no queria despertar
pero avi aque aserlo y volver ami realida que es una mierda esta vida
no se si voy avolver aser feliz espero que si aun asi te quiero mucho
espero que te mejores pronto adios mi amor se des pide

You know I have already given up on seeing you again someday but I know the woman who will be your wife is going to be fortunate because you are a man that any woman would like to have you as their husband. It give me sadness what you wrote. You said that you were not interested in a relationship that is not real and you think you are not going to "I don't see know what acrecresar means" here with these words. I wanted to die. You really hurt me with those words but my life is like this only an illusion or maybe a dream that I woudn't like to wake up from. But I saw it and hope to be happy again even though I love you and I hope you get better soon. Good bye mi love.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I'll give it a try...

You know, I have lost hope of seeing you again, but I know that the woman that becomes your wife will be very fortunate because you are the man that any woman would like to have as a husband. I am very sad by what you wrote, I think you said that I should not be so interested in a false relationship, and that you think you will never come back. With these words I wanted to die, you have hurt me a lot with those words but that is my life, only an illusion or maybe a dream that I don't want to wake up from, but I have to come back to my reality, that my life is a piece of sh**, I don't know if I will ever be happy again, I hope so, even though I still love you, I hope you feel better, goodbye my love...

Basically this is what it says...what did you do to this poor girl???;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
he gave her false hope to marry her and take her away from her miseries.Now he got what he wanted (a few good screws) and she is left empty handed.
This girl can't write to save her life. No wonder the guy ran after he was reminded of his marriage proposal to her.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Good translation MQ

How sad. This letter gives the reader a very good glimpse of what these people go through. Their dreams, aspirations to get somewhere in life is heavily placed on someone else's shoulders. They cannot get out of such poverty by themselves. I now realize why the so called sankies have so many women on reserve, they are desperately looking for the one who w/ come through for them. Kind of makes me wonder, if I were in their situation, w/ I do the samething? The name of the game is survival, I do believe I am finally seeing the other side, I would probably do the same thing to get away from such poverty. God, can any of you imagine what it must be like for these people? I am so sad for this girl :(

Salser0

May 5, 2004
Let me guess - no

AZB said:
he gave her false hope to marry her and take her away from her miseries.Now he got what he wanted (a few good screws) and she is left empty handed.
This girl can't write to save her life. No wonder the guy ran after he was reminded of his marriage proposal to her.

I dont know if you mean what you say or if is meant ironical. We saw each other maybe three or four days. And for sure there was no marriage proposal or even anything like it involved.

I danced with her some bachata, some salsa and went on a short trip for one day. Im pretty sure I didnt say anything about a longlasting relationship or love. Now I have to think of a text to calm her down and to make clear how I see this "relationship" and there is no chance that is going to last - or even begin.

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Salser0 said:
I dont know if you mean what you say or if is meant ironical. We saw each other maybe three or four days. And for sure there was no marriage proposal or even anything like it involved.

I danced with her some bachata, some salsa and went on a short trip for one day. Im pretty sure I didnt say anything about a longlasting relationship or love. Now I have to think of a text to calm her down and to make clear how I see this "relationship" and there is no chance that is going to last - or even begin.

Then end it on the island. Do not exchange contact information. Tell her deal when you are there or when you are leaving.

Minni

Sep 14, 2003
Reading what this girl wrote to Salser0 reminds me greatly of a nut that I used to see in POP. He would write these emails with no punctuation marks, misspellings and crazy wordings. It would take me awhile to figure out just what the heck he was trying to say, and I'm fluent in spanish. Anyway the jist of it was kinda like what this girl is saying. My life is sh** without you, I love you greatly, you've broken my heart, I'm going to die. I mean come on do they all take lessons from the same person. Sorry just rambling.
Minni

Salser0

May 5, 2004
That would have been best

xamaicano said:
Then end it on the island. Do not exchange contact information. Tell her deal when you are there or when you are leaving.

That would have been the best thing to do - you're right. But how could I know, that she would get herself so heavily into it?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Salser0 said:
Now I have to think of a text to calm her down and to make clear how I see this "relationship" and there is no chance that is going to last - or even begin.

Hehehe, sucked in. This is what she wants, noting like throwing out some bait.
I would forget about it, move on, don't waste your time.

That may sound cold, but it's the reality....

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Salser0 said:
That would have been the best thing to do - you're right. But how could I know, that she would get herself so heavily into it?

Well, either end it now or play along (don't send money!). She really isn't that in to you.

thick_neck

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 6, 2004
Salser0...

This is just a game people play. You were probably nice and decent with her, and she thought you were a pariguayo.

Salser0

May 5, 2004
thickneck

thick_neck said:
This is just a game people play. You were probably nice and decent with her, and she thought you were a pariguayo.

Sure - isnt this way it is supposed to be? Sure I cared for her cuba libres, transportation and entrance fees (no big presents > 5$). I treated her like I would treat friends at home.
Please tell me, what is a pariguay?

Thanks for tips, next time Ill know better how to deal with these kind of "relationships"...

thick_neck

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 6, 2004
Salser0...

Yes, that is the way it's supposed to be. However, some women take it a sign of weakness on our part, and attempt to lure us in.

And to answer your question: pariguayo is a nice way of saying 'pendejo' or fool, or tonto. So don't let those girls fool you.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
My friend...

Forbeca said:
How sad. This letter gives the reader a very good glimpse of what these people go through. Their dreams, aspirations to get somewhere in life is heavily placed on someone else's shoulders. They cannot get out of such poverty by themselves. I now realize why the so called sankies have so many women on reserve, they are desperately looking for the one who w/ come through for them. Kind of makes me wonder, if I were in their situation, w/ I do the samething? The name of the game is survival, I do believe I am finally seeing the other side, I would probably do the same thing to get away from such poverty. God, can any of you imagine what it must be like for these people? I am so sad for this girl :(

I so much agree with you on this...I too am sad for this girl and also for all the boys and girls, sankies or not, that have their hopes trampled on like this...

Sure, I know most of the 'sankies' just play with vacationer's feelings in order to get what they want...but I also know of some that really fall in love, that believe when the girls/boys say they will come back to be with them...

One of the first 'sankies' I met, and believe me...I knew he was a 'sankie' as soon as I met him, a really bad a** that thought all women fell for him, confessed to me after we became a good friends that a long time ago he had fallen hard for this Italian girl that had promised to come back to be with him, only to wait for her for more than a year and she never showed up again...

So his way of getting even with those feelings and emotions was to try to break as many girls hearts as he could...until he found one that married him and took him back to Europe...but in his mind he was only going there to work, make money and then just leave her and come back to DR...

I believe people, no matter what or where they're from, have feelings that no one should play with...whether on vacation or not!

If you want to have fun, and know what you're dealing with, then by all means enjoy...but never play with people's emotions...it will come back to haunt you!!!

By the way...I just reached my 1,001 post!!!

Last edited:

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
MQ, I love your post.

This would have made a great response to the poster in the Sankie101 thread. :)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Cut Bait

Salser0 said:

There is no relationship, you can't even speak her language so just forget it - normally she'd ask someone who thinks that these "girlfriend chasers" (suckers, e.g.) are patsies, and also knows English to write in English ( I help girls do this all the time, usually one e-mail, ten guys). So if she won't even make the effort to start the money train rolling in English, well then, forget it.

In the future first name or better yet a nickname only, no real address or phone or an e-mail you want to keep using so you can cut bait and fish again.

If you go back grow a beard, get a Groucho Marx noseglasses set, and wear a priests outfit and she won't spot you again.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Sad

Forbeca said:

I am not suer that I have ever agreed with Forbeca on anything, but this time I am with her. I feel sad for her also.
Charlie

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
Dont be mad at me

Man you are a foreign Sankie and she got sankified from you.
you be in her place.

But she is even more chivirica, falling in love in 2 day just for a few beers, pica pollo, bachata and then "Exercise"

Man you are Sanki stop pretending that you are ricky martin

I hope she find other guy,

Salser0 said:

thick_neck

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 6, 2004
Salser0...

Don't even attempt to write back. Do what Robert said: move on and forget about her. Don't let this girl sankify you.

What I find amazing is the amount of sympathies she's getting from some highly 'ejumacated' folks here. Thankfully, I attended Life U.