Last Week in August?

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
I will be in the DR from Aug. 22 to Sept. 1, and it looks like there will be at least a couple of us there at the same time. Techie, Debs, kjrdga. Anyone else? Does anyone know when Meredith is leaving the DR/where she is?

I will be in the POP area, but as many of us that can should get together! We can round up all the permanent residents and Rob mentioned once in the chat that if we have 10 or more posters in one place DR1 will give food and Presidente. And DR1 t-shirts???

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Notivce to visitors of North Coast

Hillbilly Clan-at least part of it-will be in POP area from the 17th Aug until the 24th Aug. We have a planned meeting at Eddy's on the 23rd.
We would, of course, be happy to see any of youthat would venture to Santiago a bit later in the month...
All are welcome to e-mail me for contact phone numbers..

HB, the hospidable one...

debs

Jun 10, 2002
I just booked my vacation...Aug 24 - 31!!

I'm staying in POP even though I didn't want to, but couldn't resist the price.

So who else will be there? Let's plan something :bunny:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Wish I was coming but a grandchild is on the way and we're not sure if he's coming early or late. The last two were 10 days late. Well maybe in Jan.

Bugsy. You must have missed my " good luck meredith" thread. She left last Sunday for five weeks and not sure if she'll get to an internet cafe to read this. Send her an email in case she's checking mail.

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Yay! Debs will be there!

Anytime that week is good for me, we can go somewhere in Puerto Plata I guess, or Sosua. Location is flexible.

Debs and I suggest Sat. August 24th.

What do all the people that live there have to say about it? AZB, we are dying to meet your latest beautiful girl, whoever she may be.

Anna - I will email Meredith, hopefully she has internet access and will be able to meet up with us!

Last edited:

pascal

Jan 14, 2002
and me ?

I will be landing in SD on August 30 and will stay until Sept 13 with lots back and forth trips from Montecristi to Santiago and SD as well. My big son ' 23 ' years old will be thaere as well and we'll be very interested in meeting a few of you chaps to visit a cigar factory or whatever else you think sensible doing.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Pascal

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dude! Send me an e-mail!

I would be happy to show you some cigar factories, large and small ....as well as share a few "fr?as" and puff on a few cigars.

HB
BANJO.GIF

karla005

Jul 30, 2002
meeting people that are going to PC last week in Aug

I am going to be at the grand paradise bavaro last week of Aug. I would like to meet people before I go because I am going by myself long story my best friend had to cancel her trip so if any one wants to get together please email me at karlinha005@yahoo.com