Latest Bus Company SDQ-STI-POP

danely18

Feb 22, 2018
I stumbled upon a website, that I can't find again. It's a bus company that looks great and has all the routes and prices and all one needs to travel by nice coach between all airport locations and then some.....LT, LG, etc also....which companies come to mind as being like this now....the best to take me from SDQ to POP/Sosua this time for example...help appreciated....thanx (I did try searching this site so thanks.)

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
I stumbled upon a website, that I can't find again. It's a bus company that looks great and has all the routes and prices and all one needs to travel by nice coach between all airport locations and then some.....LT, LG, etc also....which companies come to mind as being like this now....the best to take me from SDQ to POP/Sosua this time for example...help appreciated....thanx (I did try searching this site so thanks.)

its Caribe Torus http://caribetours.com.do/ they have service from Santo Domingo to the North and south, also one bus stop close to Santo Domingo Airport for those who wants to arrive faster to Samana and Las Terrenas doing a transfer in Sanchez.