Leave today

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Blizzard Warning
Maryland
Accumulations: snow accumulation of 18 to 24 inches in the eastern suburbs of Baltimore, and 24 to 30 inches in the western suburbs ... is expected to receive around 24 inches ...
8 hours ago – National Weather Service

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
It has begun to snow in southern NJ:

ACCUWEATHER ALERT: BLIZZARD WARNINGS ISSUED FOR NYC, NJ AND LONG ISLAND UNTIL SUNDAY

Updated 25 mins ago

NEW YORK (WABC) -- Blizzard and winter storm warnings have been issued as a major storm threatens to dump a foot of snow on New York City and parts of the Tri-State area.

Meteorologist Lee Goldberg and AccuWeather now project that snow should begin falling in the city by midnight. We could see a couple of inches on the ground by morning, and an average of around a foot of snow in New York City before the storm moves out.

http://abc7ny.com/weather/accuweather-alert-blizzard-warnings-for-nyc-nj-li-through-sunday/1162142/

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
BronxBoy dont let it get it to you !!!!! :classic:

We will be sledding or ice skating in Central Park this week end. Plus, we were on the beach 2 weeks ago. It s all about variety. :p

I hate the cold regardless

Now you talking...

I didn't fly out of NJ today but flew into NJ. Actually I don't mind the least bit since I haven't seen a snow storm in three years. Going to get me a Umbo bucket of chicken, hit the grocery store first thing in the morning and my son and I will be set of a couple of days.

From the looks of things the snow shouldn't hang around too long as in a few days the temperature will warm up.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
From what I'm seeing on the news outlets, there may not be anything left on the grocery store shelves besides catfood by the time you get there.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Baltimore, Eastern suburb as of 12:08 pm EST (1:08 pm Atlantic)

Seems to be a dry snow, blown all over the area into deep piles.
The back porch (Eastern side of house, opposite of shown side) is clear of snow.

mbr128.jpg

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
my friends had POP-NYC reservations today.

they re-routed to Boston, connecting at 9 tonite to NYC
or, eat a lobster and stay overnight in BOS

The POP-BOS left this afternoon...

the JFK - AZS - JFK was cancelled both ways