Legal fees for Divorse

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Great Day to all my fellow DR1rs.
I have been asked by several laywers in Santiago what are Expact paying for a divorse to Dominican Lawyers.
2 Expact getting divorse here.
Expact divoring Dominican.
I belive the laywers are looking to stablish a fee that would be reasonalbe... a little market reaserch..\The legal firms already does business with expacts but has nto offer this services in bulk.
Thanks for all of those that helps out
Albin.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Great Day to all my fellow DR1rs.
I have been asked by several laywers in Santiago what are Expact paying for a divorse to Dominican Lawyers.
2 Expact getting divorse here.
Expact divoring Dominican.
I belive the laywers are looking to stablish a fee that would be reasonalbe... a little market reaserch..\The legal firms already does business with expacts but has nto offer this services in bulk.
Thanks for all of those that helps out
Albin.

I've heard of Spanglish,

Could this be Lishspang?

Great post!!

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Chica, sin intenci?n de criticar, para que los DR1rs puedan mejor contestar tu pregunta, recomendar?a que la vuelvas a hacer en espa?ol.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
What gringo fool would get involved in a contested divorce in the DR? Only dispute is what's the right number and we both move on happy. Why is divorce so expensive? Because it's worth it. As long as it's not a woman scorned they come to their financial senses with time. Took me 3 years once but there is always a right number. Swore I would never make that mistake again. Lasted until I met my Dominicana. Not a mean vindictive bone in her lovely body. Over the years I have learned to avoid vindictive women like the plague.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Its a great idea to buy divorces in bulk. :cool:

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I sort of understood the post.........ok no I didn't. Not really sure what he is asking or trying to tell us?

LTSteve

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
What gringo fool would get involved in a contested divorce in the DR? Only dispute is what's the right number and we both move on happy. Why is divorce so expensive? Because it's worth it. As long as it's not a woman scorned they come to their financial senses with time. Took me 3 years once but there is always a right number. Swore I would never make that mistake again. Lasted until I met my Dominicana. Not a mean vindictive bone in her lovely body. Over the years I have learned to avoid vindictive women like the plague.

the mean vindictive bones you mention are in all women, like a cancer cell. They lay dormant until some poor unsuspecting fool pi$$es her off and it awakens.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Both fees, since the pourpose is to determine the correct pricing point.
Thanks for your interest. I believe constested would have to be determine base on the assets and if kids.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
as fas as Bulk goes , currently the law firms offers volume base document filling to other law fimrs. they are trying to develop a line of service so that individual and other laywers can use thier large number of backoffice employees to speed up the process. So in bulk is refferd (badly by me) Lar number of fillings on a weekly basis..

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
LTSteve have you gotten divorse in the Dominican Republic, if yes what was the legal fees.? If notting to add, adios and gracias por participar