Lifestyles Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

francoisatl

Feb 13, 2007
What does ownership cost? something you need to work out with a sales person
What are the yearly fees? BIG FAT $0.00
How long does the ownership last? you will not outlive it
How many times a year can you go? as many as you want i go in one year for about 80 DAYS

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
it is $47 per per person per night not $10

We just got back this afternoon from a 3 night stay at the $10 per person special. Our total bill was $71 including tax and we are expecting a $25 "booking" charge to appear on our credit card bill (has not been posted yet). That was out total outlay and we did have access to the VIP beach which was quite nice and we ate all three dinners at the ala Carte restaurants (twice at the seafood place and once at the Asian one.)
The drinks at the VIP beach were top shelf liquiors but not elsewhere. The buffet food was... well buffet food not all that great but passable. The staff was very friendly, rooms clean, hot water worked, frig stocked with beer, water and soda, Grounds were well kept as well. We may also have set a record and I thanked the front desk as we were checking out. NOT ONCE were we approaced by a time share salesperson. I think the front desk was upset by this but we certainly were not. Maybe we just have that look about us :)
It was well worth the costs. Heck we could not stayed at and eaten at home for that price. Can't wait till next year....

Bob K

From their website it says $47 not $10 If it is $10 you should provide booking details otherwise is qiute misleading

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
From their website it says $47 not $10 If it is $10 you should provide booking details otherwise is qiute misleading

Sorry DRPerson you are wrong. They had a special aniversary rate a couple of weeks ago run through cheap carribean vacations and the rate was good for bookings before 10/10/10 and had to use by early November some time. The rate was $10 aperson per night all included except tax. My credit card was charged $71 for the three nights for the two of us (including the tax). There was supposed to be a $25 (somewhat hidden ) booking fee but that has not appeared on the card as of yet.
So I was not miss leading anyone and we did enjoy a "mini" get away for $10 anight per person as well as many others from here and other countries.

Bob K

westcan

Sep 10, 2008
What does ownership cost? something you need to work out with a sales person
What are the yearly fees? BIG FAT $0.00
How long does the ownership last? you will not outlive it
How many times a year can you go? as many as you want i go in one year for about 80 DAYS

2/4 answers are easily understood, the other 2 are pretty vague

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
lifestyle

Sorry DRPerson you are wrong. They had a special aniversary rate a couple of weeks ago run through cheap carribean vacations and the rate was good for bookings before 10/10/10 and had to use by early November some time. The rate was $10 aperson per night all included except tax. My credit card was charged $71 for the three nights for the two of us (including the tax). There was supposed to be a $25 (somewhat hidden ) booking fee but that has not appeared on the card as of yet.
So I was not miss leading anyone and we did enjoy a "mini" get away for $10 anight per person as well as many others from here and other countries.

Bob K
Well in that case in am very jealous. tks

Rbh44

Mar 28, 2007
Lifestyle

Stayed three nights last week for the $10 per person rate. Have another 3 nights in November and December. Can't beat that deal. Food was fine.

abe

Jan 2, 2002
Marketing Loss Leader

I would suggest that the cheap deal is a loss leader in seriously low occupancy season--if they get a few "tours" for their salespeople they are happy. Can't sell if there's no one to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.