Liquor prices

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Yup Maple leaf Tat on my hand. Have you been to Vancouver? You may understand if you visit!

I just think it is odd to have people go on vacay and make sure they have the rum of their Country at a wedding when they will be going home in a week and can drink it then!

You may notice me mentioning Canada in every post now!

Why not a Canucks tat?
I have a Blue Shirts hat.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Do what I did for my wedding here 18 years ago.
I asked all the people coming from the USA to bring as many bottles of the Champagne I wanted to serve with them.
Worked out great.
The hotel originally said there would be a small "Corkage" charge, but when I paid the bill, they didn't!
I didn't ask if it was, "On Purpose", or if they just forgot!!!!!!
The "Best DAY Of My LIFE"!!!!!! :):):):):)
Followed by the "Worst YEARS of My LIFE"!!!!! :disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin
(And STILL Counting!!!!) :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Why not just give the "Bride To Be", all your money now, and avoid the years of expense and suffering before the divorce????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

TP666

Sep 6, 2005
20 year old is great- than again all the aged rum in the Islands are great including Haitian rums! And than there is Meyers.

redserge

Jan 30, 2011
Again with the Canadian, OMG!
I don't talk about hot dog's and baseball or OBAMA, LOL!
Do you have a Maple leaf tatoo on your thang?

I have the maple Leaf tattooed on my left tricep bicep area I, just as Harleysrock are very proud to be Canadian we have hot dogs and baseball as well, oh and Toronto Blue Jays won back to back world series and Obama messed up on his definition of health care. there I got it all into one conversation

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I have the maple Leaf tattooed on my left tricep bicep area I, just as Harleysrock are very proud to be Canadian we have hot dogs and baseball as well, oh and Toronto Blue Jays won back to back world series and Obama messed up on his definition of health care. there I got it all into one conversation

NYY fan that eats maybe 4 hot dogs a year and does is not too happy with my new and improved ACA Obamacare ghetto plan @ the moment. You might see me in the company of a Canadian or two in Tamboril.