Looking for Customer Service Position for any airline in D.R

davoucci19

Apr 9, 2005
Hello I am moving to dominican republic soon with my husband....I went to high school in dominican republic and my family is from there....my husband and I are tired of the life in the states...it gets harder by the day...he is looking for a business to purchase in santo domingo...and I am looking for a job with the Airlines...for some reason they dont have anything posted overseas in there websites so it is hard to find Customer Service position in D.R.......I have 7years of airline experience with delta,airtran and I have been a flight attendant and I have been a custoemr service supervisor...Ileft the industry because both my husband and I where in the same company and things were getting to bad with layoffs...so I found another job....but I would love to go back and work for the airline in dominican republic..since will be moving there....can anyone help...it will be greatly appreciated..................................... :nervous:

Jun 5, 2004
Well Delta is staring operations in STI. and SDQ is a big airport soooo that may be something good to start. the STI phone is 809 233 8000 I belive AA is 1200 5353

STIOP

Jun 11, 2004
Well........

www.ias.com.do

International Aviation Service will provide Delta with passenger service and security for their STI operation.......

Also... Contact AA at STI Airport at 233-8000 ext 8403-04-05 or pass by and simply give them a resume when u come down.......

well, that`s if u are going to be around STI......

Good Luck

STIOP

davoucci19

Apr 9, 2005
thank you for the response

thank you guys for the input anytihng helps I will definitely call those numbers you gave me I will be goingto dominican republic the end of this month between apr 23,-28 I odnt have a set date yet...I am going out there to see if I can promote myself for a job. lol

davoucci19

Apr 9, 2005
I was raised here

santobonao said:
Just go to dominican republic for a time to see if you like this country.
I already have been to dominican republic....as I stated before I went to school there I am just trying to find out if anyone is hiring for airline..since I will be moving over there soon....or even anything in customer service :nervous:

Last edited:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
davoucci19 said:
... I have 7years of airline experience with delta,airtran ...
Since you used to work for Delta, why check with some of your old contacts there?

davoucci19

Apr 9, 2005
response

rellosk said:
Since you used to work for Delta, why check with some of your old contacts there?
well I use to work with delta in the states and the people that I know here in the states dont know..about the positions in dominican republic...I am trying other resources but I figured it wouldnt hurt to try posting it here to see what type of info I can get....even if its not airline....it could be in Customer Service :glasses:

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
davoucci19 said:
Hello I am moving to dominican republic soon with my husband....I went to high school in dominican republic and my family is from there....my husband and I are tired of the life in the states...it gets harder by the day...he is looking for a business to purchase in santo domingo...and I am looking for a job with the Airlines...for some reason they dont have anything posted overseas in there websites so it is hard to find Customer Service position in D.R.......I have 7years of airline experience with delta,airtran and I have been a flight attendant and I have been a custoemr service supervisor...Ileft the industry because both my husband and I where in the same company and things were getting to bad with layoffs...so I found another job....but I would love to go back and work for the airline in dominican republic..since will be moving there....can anyone help...it will be greatly appreciated..................................... :nervous:
Please send me a Private message maybe i can give you some ctc for DL SDQ.

Ias is the ground handler for Dellta in Dominican Republic, delta was hiring for City ticket office for santiago and not sure if they already have fill the airport customer services supervisor position for santiago.
also the were looking for sales rep.

davoucci19

Apr 9, 2005
hello

Latino2002 said:
Please send me a Private message maybe i can give you some ctc for DL SDQ.

Ias is the ground handler for Dellta in Dominican Republic, delta was hiring for City ticket office for santiago and not sure if they already have fill the airport customer services supervisor position for santiago.
also the were looking for sales rep.

thank you for the message please check your inbox I replied back ;)