Make a Difference to a Child

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
what would the extra money amount to for the doctor visit ,necessary tests and transportation for isaida to return to the endocrinologist?

Lindsey's group, Strength for the Journey, donated $4000 RD for a doctor visit and transportation in February. I have receipts from that visit that total $4320 RD (medical consultation and transport on Caribe Tours). We are verifying current costs for the doctor visit and transportation right now. My guess would be at least $110 US to include transport within Santo Domingo and maybe a little lunch.

Aug 21, 2007
Lindsey's group, Strength for the Journey, donated $4000 RD for a doctor visit and transportation in February. I have receipts from that visit that total $4320 RD (medical consultation and transport on Caribe Tours). We are verifying current costs for the doctor visit and transportation right now. My guess would be at least $110 US to include transport within Santo Domingo and maybe a little lunch.

I'll cover that cost, Profe. I am busy next week, but promise to drop off whatever the cost will be the following week. Just let me know.

Lindsey

La Profe_1

Oct 15, 2003
I'll cover that cost, Profe. I am busy next week, but promise to drop off whatever the cost will be the following week. Just let me know.

Lindsey

Thanks Lindsey! Will let you know and can give you the previous receipts when you come here.

La Profe_1

Oct 15, 2003
Any updates?

In May, the month when the accumulated money will be used up, Isaida will have received three years of human growth hormonetherapy. She is slightly under five feet tall and now looks her age, instead of like a young child.

Because school is full day now, it is very difficult for her to come to my office so I can get an updated photo. I keep trying, but so far she hasn't been able to make it in during the times I am in the office.