Mariners' Robinson Cano suspended 80 games by MLB

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
How many millions of dollars a year do these morons have to make before they can understand NO DRUGS. I'm pretty sure this was all outlined in his contract.
You really can't fix stupid.

No fui yo. Pregunta el otro tipo. Because one can hit a 90 MPH fastball, doesn't make him smart. Very stupid indeed. They need to ban them on first use. One strike and you're gone. But that won't happen. Too much money to be made even if the players are tainted.

JasonD

Bronze
Feb 10, 2018
No fui yo. Pregunta el otro tipo. Because one can hit a 90 MPH fastball, doesn't make him smart. Very stupid indeed. They need to ban them on first use. One strike and you're gone. But that won't happen. Too much money to be made even if the players are tainted.

The union has lot to do with it.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I'd like to see All-Steroid pro leagues in all sports.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
He’s a legend in his hometown of San Pedro.  Will this change anything? I doubt it.