meanwhile in a dominican restaurant...

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
Obviously he is born and raised in the capital, 100% Dominican, who else would speak like that about Dominicans.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
And feels above the pack cos he made a couple of dinero abroad.....

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
It seems to me the least classy of the Dominicans are the one who have made some money. I guess they make their money by selling their class. The ones in the airport seem to be the very worst. I call them burros to their face all the time. Especially when i fly american. Seems to draw the worst of the worst.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
actually, who cares. whenever we travel to europe, especially spain, i know i am back in a civilized world by the way people stink. wtf is it about spaniards and pit stench? i always complain about it out loud. miesposo tells me i am rude but i say, f**k, those stinky bastards are rude, not me. i call them for what they are, dirty bastards.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
actually, who cares. whenever we travel to europe, especially spain, i know i am back in a civilized world by the way people stink. wtf is it about spaniards and pit stench? i always complain about it out loud. miesposo tells me i am rude but i say, f**k, those stinky bastards are rude, not me. i call them for what they are, dirty bastards.

You've been in The DR long enough now to say "Ei diablo que bajo...que grajinche compai". :laugh:

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
Maybe they don't think you're so classy when you call them "burros"!

When a jackass skips everybody in line and thinks he is more important than everybody else i will call them a burro. If they think i dont have any class, es no mas importante. I dont suffer fools well. And i dont tolerate people who think they are above others. And trust me, its not only dominicans. Anyway...i dont discriminate. I dislike all equally.

U know what they say, friends come and go but enemies accumulate. Jajajaj.

Or instead of a bucket list i have a f#ck it list. And it grows constantly. :)

May 12, 2005
And here in EEUU.............

1385852_10201690917787778_1660815106_n.jpg