Men's bikini swim suits or not?

G

Gary & Christine

Re: BEACH ATTIRE/please read

While freedom of choice is nice, there are other things to be considered. DR IS NOT EUROPE OR CANADA AND NO ONE SHOULD FORCE NUDITY ON A PREDOMINANTLEY CATHOLIC NATION. Yes, people do go topless, thong bottomed, or in speedos, however, the predominance of Dominicans are very conservative due to relious beliefs, and they do not go nude or semi-nude. ONLY THE EUROTRASH. While a reasonably well figured person looks good in a bikini, men with gross whale bellies wear the bikinis on the beaches there. Really old men wear the bikinis and, unfortunatly, some men wear thongs GROSS. Also, women who need to reinflate or iron their breasts go topless -please put them away- they looked better INSIDE the bikini top. As for women in thongs- if you are more than 40 lbs. overweight, it is REALLY NOT a good idea. Having recently returned from DR where we saw both, plus the Dominicans reaction-we have friends there, it is best if you consider THEIR lifestyle and act accordingly rather than force your choice upon them. Men who look like grape smugglers should at least wear the marathon runner style bikini, as it is "blousy" enough to conceal their deficiency. Yet short enough to tan.

R

refract

GARY & CHRISTINE, THAT WAS EXCELLENT!!!

THANKS, WHAT YOU SAID IS 100% TRUE! PLUS,I LAUGHED THE WHOLE TIME WHILE READING IT !!!!!!!!

L

Lynn

Re: BEACH ATTIRE/please read

Well, that was a most refreshing message to read! I laughed and cried...I am heading out in a couple of weeks, and the thought of some of those sights almost made me cry! Well, not really! Guess I better not eat and head straight to the pool, I have a weak stomach! hahaha! Thanks for the humor, and warning...L

E

ElVIS MOTA PE?A

Re: GARY & CHRISTINE, THAT WAS EXCELLENT!!!

HA,HA, HA HA, HA, HA