Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
We are all voting for Nader!

haitianobeisbol said:
I turn 18 on November 1st, just in time for the elections. I am thinking about voting for Kerry. Who are the rest of you thinking about voting for and what is making your decisions.
This is a Dominican Republic related site! NO US,or international politics!
Moderator.A little friendly advice.Slow down a little.You don't need to make 100 posts per day.Do more reading than writing for a week or two! You are starting to look like a hyperactive child! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

haitianobeisbol

Snap... Arrrrrr!
Aug 28, 2004
Lol, Yup

Criss Colon said:
This is a Dominican Republic related site! NO US,or international politics!
Moderator.A little friendly advice.Slow down a little.You don't need to make 100 posts per day.Do more reading than writing for a week or two! You are starting to look like a hyperactive child! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

LOL, hey maybe i do need to slow down a bit. I guess i need some of that depressant pill (i think its called riddlyn or somthin).

Yea, ill slow down.

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
haitianobeisbol said:
LOL, hey maybe i do need to slow down a bit. I guess i need some of that depressant pill (i think its called riddlyn or somthin).

Yea, ill slow down.
So hatianbeisbol u started this topic, yeah?I like merengue but i don't actually know a lot of stuff about it like, did it originate in the DR? :)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
haitianobeisbol said:

Yea, ill slow down.

Ritalin (not riddilyn) is a stimulant related closely to amphetimines, so don't consume that for our sakes. It moderates the hyperactive behaviour only of children with ADDD, as a paradoxical reaction. Take a benzodiazapene or several in fact. Or take Haldol or Risperdal.

puropapi3

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 1, 2004
Look it up

britishgirl said:
So hatianbeisbol u started this topic, yeah?I like merengue but i don't actually know a lot of stuff about it like, did it originate in the DR? :)

Nobody knows for sure if it originated in in DR but all we know is that thats the national music and that DR keeps the music cool. If the beats and rhythms did originate in Cuba or from African slaves(more likely but its somtimes looks like DR wants nothing to do with Africa even if some history has to do with them) then the one thing DR did wrong was not giving credit to whom its deserved and thats not too fair.

haitianbeisbol had a reference to the origin of merengue that everyboy read. look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.