Message From US Embassy

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A Plea For HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love for anyone with computer skills to send thia thread to the head of the dept.of state!
I know that will do absolutely no good,BUT,then copy all US Senators and Congress members.
THAT might help!
And tell them to contact "Cris Colon" on DR1 if they want to know all about American consulate/embassy personel ,of the highest levels,"Frequenting Prostitutes" in Santo Domingo!
If they stop paying US Prices,it would help those of us on Social Security!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
DR1 is not the only source. Many notices from the Embassy don't get posted here. I get them by email because I am registered with the Embassy. US citizens in the DR are always being encouraged to register. Those who do are emailed the notices. I believe you can also get them by phone message if you don't have a computer.

I understand and I appreciate the fact you post these messages on DR1 for those who are here. The point is that the Embassy does a terrible job, IMHO, of communicating with U.S. Citizens. Sure they are encouraged to register but very, very few actually do.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I would love for anyone with computer skills to send thia thread to the head of the dept.of state!
I know that will do absolutely no good,BUT,then copy all US Senators and Congress members.
THAT might help!
And tell them to contact "Cris Colon" on DR1 if they want to know all about American consulate/embassy personel ,of the highest levels,"Frequenting Prostitutes" in Santo Domingo!
If they stop paying US Prices,it would help those of us on Social Security!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Off topic slightly , for just a second.

My friend just returned from Argentina ( BA ) and stoped in Cartagena on the way back.

We had dinner last nite.... after shaking my hand "Hello" his first words were.........

You really can't blame those guys..... you should see those girls...... Holy Sh*t !!!!

He said that at least two of them were wearing t-shirts----

I Love CCCCCCCCCC

Other than the CCCC part, the story is true