Misunderstanding Instructions

yelkcub

Dec 11, 2007
www.buckrobin.com
There?s a factory in Northern Minnesota that makes the ?Tickle Me Elmo? toys. The toy laughs when you tickle it under its arms. Well, apparently this young lady Lena was hired at the factory and she reported for work promptly at 8:00 a.m. Monday morning. The following day, the foreman was into the Personnel Manager?s office to complain about the new worker saying that she?s incredibly slow and as a result the whole production line is backing up.
To check out the situation, the two men head down to the factory floor to observe and sure enough, the line is so backed up that there are Tickle Me Elmo?s all over the factory floor and they are really beginning to pile up. At the end of the line stands the new employee surrounded by mountains of Tickle Me Elmo?s. She has a roll of plush red fabric and a huge bag of marbles. The two men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to carefully sew the little package between Elmo?s legs.

The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter. After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches the new worker. ?I?m sorry?, he says to her, ?but I think you misunderstood the instructions I gave you yesterday??

?Your job is to give Elmo two test tickles.?

Cheers!

Robin