Money for a Sankie

Status
Not open for further replies.

momita

May 17, 2006
Primark, you crack me up! That's the place that used to be called Mark One?:eek: Even better would be Matalan.:cheeky:

Sankies love prezents even from Matalan.......then NO PROBLEMO....

M'Frog...I am glad,you still remember me sweetbunny;)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Primark, you crack me up! That's the place that used to be called Mark One?:eek: Even better would be Matalan.:cheeky:

no, no, no!
mark one - cheap
matalan - cheaper
primark - cheapest

there's also peacocks - cheap, ask momita, ALL polish immigrants shop there!
;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Blubber anyone?

what on earth has happened to the english girls? all of those i have met in my london years would go for a broke on their credit cards to take a holiday in DR, spend the rest of their monies on brugal and durex, bed as much fresh meat as possible, go home and forget about their holiday antics till they discover herpes or chlamydia.

plus they are always skint, hardly any monies for enough vodka cokes to get themselves completely sloshed, fell over and show their fat butts squeezed into cheap strings from primark.

how would they ever EVER have the money to send to sankies is beyond me. this whole story is hardly believable, this "uk girl" must be in fact canadian and 60. don't be ashamed, grandma, we're not gonna eat you!
Leave our fat Canadian chicks alone .... need lots of blubber to keep their Canadian men warm during our long cold winters :) Can't figure out why the heck those fatties from UK need blubber? :ermm:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Leave our fat Canadian chicks alone .... need lots of blubber to keep their Canadian men warm during our long cold winters :) Can't figure out why the heck those fatties from UK need blubber? :ermm:

Your not helping shad.:paranoid: She said in fact not fat.

UK GIRL

Jun 13, 2006
Responses

I like the fact i get to rip the S**** outof him on the phone it light entertainment for me i am just trying to warn the other girls if they want to know who it i they will pm me

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I like the fact i get to rip the S**** outof him on the phone it light entertainment for me i am just trying to warn the other girls if they want to know who it i they will pm me

If you are trying to warn the other girls that are involved in this story please contact them by PM.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.