Most Outrageous Sankie Outfit?

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
"I have another outfit that someone sent in ... This one is very clear and he is dressed as a baby in a diaper and bonnet. So now I don't know which is better because this one is funny and the other although not clear is dressed in a Tarzan piece of cloth."

This had me almost rolling on the floor.......

SO, which is better audience -

a. a very blurry Tarzan outfit.......
b. a baby in a diaper and bonnet, not blurry.

I had to give the prize to the baby outift.............

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
samanasuenos said:
And this week's winner is ... Baby Girl!

Anna - Can I please quote your description of Baby Girl's Winning Submission? (For the Inquiring Minds Who Want To Know...)

Baby Girl - Would that be allright with you dear?

Inquiring Minds - Say 10 Hail Marys and cross your fingers while throwing salt over your shoulder and doing the bachata, alone.

Yeah Im the winner! LOL!! ;)

Go ahead do what you want. Are you going to post the pic? Or no?
I thought it was a great one myself, didnt think anyone else would.
Maybe I should have had him while he was crawling on the floor.
Oh and by the way he was dancing to Michael Jackson when the pic was taken.
You may have had to be there that week at Bahia to find it funny ... but I still think it does the trick! :classic:

*Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
AnnaC said:
Sorry but there will be no pictures posted here. ;)

Anna thats fine with me

I actually didnt want it posted.
I didnt want his face shown .... In case someone recognizes him
So I guess it all worked out ;)

So what do I win??? :classic:

*Baby Girl

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It's sam's thread. I have no idea what "win" means but she did say you are this week's winner. ;)

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Baby Girl is definitely this week's winner. BABY GIRL WINS! BABY GIRL WINS!

We are currently mulling over the appropriate prize.

Our choices are as follows, and each member may vote once, except Gary Short and BertGilbert who each get to vote 3x, but that is another story.

Okay:
1. "Love Smart" by Dr. Phil (nah, too boring!)
2. A pacifier (to send/give to your baby)
3. A life time supply of Cherry Jello
4. A pet ferret (ouch - long nails!)
5. Long Underwear
6. Tickets to an Aventura concert, for two
7. A life time supply of platanos, salami and onions

Allright, I am waiting for the votes to come in, this is like "Dancing with Stars", except that it is "Voting with dr1."

And to any friends of BabyGirl, whomay be thus tempted, don't make up a new name just to vote for her prize more than once, okay?

Same goes for any enemies.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Potato: You and me need to. Get. A. Life.

We have to stop meeting. Like this.

Back to your question, I am going to start a new voting thread now. See next thread, please.

-- Sam

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Well, after along silence I am roused up to posting again. This board is so BORING. Where ARE all the real losers? :)

Where is the twin whose sanky secretly is sankying both her and her siser?

Where is the blondienutso lady posting on every possible forum?

Where are my only true friends, the die-hard fans of genuine authentic plastic costume jewelery?

THESE are the important questions of the day. I say. No one. wants to hear YOUR opinion of local men. We know, they are all children of god and yours will be different.

Now on to the pressing questions that all inquiring minds want answered, and a.s.a.p. I might add:

What color thong is better on Tuesday nights -- Fluorescent Orange or Foosha?

How many Brugals must Britney drink to prove that she is a red-neck?

Which resort does HER sanky come from?

Why don't you sew a tiger-stripe thong for your "friend"?

THESE are the pressing items of the day, and if you can't answer them, please do get a life.

Thank you,
Grumpy Suenos

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
you can always

send me the photos...i am a photoshop pro...so i can always do something with the faces...either blur them or swap them with celeb faces :)

then i can resend them to anna to see if they can be posted.

i can even get rid of backgrounds so not to tip off where they are

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
jrzyguy said:
send me the photos...i am a photoshop pro...so i can always do something with the faces...either blur them or swap them with celeb faces :)

I'd like a visual to cast my vote.
This sounds like a great idea (photoshop). If you extend the submission date, I'll take pictures when I'm down there. I leave on the 3rd!

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
jrzyguy said:

hey if anna would approve of them once faces are blurred out ... i would love for my sankie baby pic to be posted to see how funny it is....
well im sure i find it funnier than the most of u would sicne i was there when it happened. but im sure you would all get the jist!!

Well Im in the DR from July 16-30 so hopefully i can get a few more pics of sankies to add to this post!!!! lol ;) :cheeky:

*Baby Girl

Jostan

Jun 17, 2006
Stupid question maybe :surprised but is it forbidden to post any pictures here from where u can recognize anybody?
I've heard from other forums (for example turkey) where they got the sanky problem too (little bit different) but there they just have a page with 'be warned for' with picture name and everything.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Jostan said:
Stupid question maybe :surprised but is it forbidden to post any pictures here from where u can recognize anybody?
I've heard from other forums (for example turkey) where they got the sanky problem too (little bit different) but there they just have a page with 'be warned for' with picture name and everything.

I think if the scenario was reversed would you want your picture posted on the net, I wouldn't. I guess it's fair.

But then again, they post pictures of criminals on the net every day, and these guys are scam artits!;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
This contest was all in fun so that's as far as it's going so forget any more pictures.

Josten I see how young you are. Suppose someone didn't like your beloved boyfriend or you for that matter and posted a picture of him and said he was a sankie and to watch out for him. Wouldn't you want to do something like sue DR1 for posting picture without permission and saying things that may or not be true?

How about this one. A girl changes her name to sound like a guy and posts your picture and says you're a whore slut. Doesn't that sound like fun too?

Maybe now you get it. We have no control on what is or isn't true about people and that is why we say contact people in private if you have any info.

It's not brain surgery, with all the info we have posted one should be able to figure out if a guy is or isn't a sankie.

Thanks

Jostan

Jun 17, 2006
Oh, I completely understand what the bad side effects are of stuff like this, im not saying you SHOULD put something like this up here. I was just asking, because you do see it on some other forums (although I think not just anybody post a pic/name there, you can send the pic/name to a moderator they put the 'most wanted'...or something like that)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Jostan said:
Oh, I completely understand what the bad side effects are of stuff like this, im not saying you SHOULD put something like this up here. I was just asking, because you do see it on some other forums (although I think not just anybody post a pic/name there, you can send the pic/name to a moderator they put the 'most wanted'...or something like that)

Ok let me look through my files and see if I still have one of your boyfriend and we'll start with him :laugh:

WHAT!!!!!! you say he's not a sankie??? But the girl that sent it in said he was and also included this long long story about him. She said it was true so it must be true!!!!!!! What other reason could she possible have?

See what I mean? It's not FBI headquarters and I for one will not be responsible for posting pictures.

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
AnnaC said:
Ok let me look through my files and see if I still have one of your boyfriend and we'll start with him :laugh:

WHAT!!!!!! you say he's not a sankie??? But the girl that sent it in said he was and also included this long long story about him. She said it was true so it must be true!!!!!!! What other reason could she possible have?

See what I mean? It's not FBI headquarters and I for one will not be responsible for posting pictures.

I love how sarcastic ure post are all the time , i always laugh but i must admit u are right Anna!

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
Anna, me no understand!! What do you MEAN that somebody could send you a photo of MY beloved and call him a sankie??? HOW could they call him a sankie??? You would know it's not true because MY beloved doesn't wear a leopard-skin duster OR baby bonnets for that matter!! OF COURSE he's not a sankie!!! Anna - I would sue YOU not DR1!!! YOU would be the perpetrator of the cruel act of labelling MY beloved Dominican ("going through a tough time") boyfriend as a sankie when he LOVES animals and is toilet-trained!!!! I would sue ya' for all you got - down to your last Marmite sandwich!!! Now let people with SANKIE boyfriends send their pics as your reasoning is rubbish!!!

Emma ;-)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Emma22 said:
I would sue ya' for all you got - down to your last Marmite sandwich!!! Emma ;-)

Who told you about the marmite sandwiches? :laugh:

I love that stuff but can't have it due to the salt:paranoid: