Motorcyclers on the Way to Barahona on July 6

gardito

Jan 15, 2004
QUe bueno Gardito... Tony is a buddy that puts that trip together and the group is a big blast. Glad you enjoyed it!

Maybe one of these days you guys can gome to Borinquen and pay us a visit and ride...

I maybe mis-represented, I AM from PR ! Maybe we can hook up some time. My road is "la tres" from Humacao to Salinas, find me there any weekend I'm not working or going on a longer ride ....

E.

Motorcycler

Jan 20, 2007
www.motorcycler.com
I maybe mis-represented, I AM from PR ! Maybe we can hook up some time. My road is "la tres" from Humacao to Salinas, find me there any weekend I'm not working or going on a longer ride ....

E.

A pues mejor todavia... We will have to meet up! We ride every weekend and our rides are always on our forum at motorcycler.com. Hope to see you one day!

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Hey Lupe do you know "El Canario"? Old rider from Santiago and a good friend!! I think he belongs to the Caballeros de la Carretera.

Saludos and good luck on your group!

I was just kidding with the post "los gringos." Dont know the guy but would love to meet him. Will be in Santiago for the last three weeks in August. Hope to bring my little Harley to the DR someday and find a group to ride with.

Motorcycler

Jan 20, 2007
www.motorcycler.com
I was just kidding with the post "los gringos." Dont know the guy but would love to meet him. Will be in Santiago for the last three weeks in August. Hope to bring my little Harley to the DR someday and find a group to ride with.

In Santiago and close by La Vega there are a bunch of great riders. You should have no problems locating them. Let me know as your date gets closer and I'll get you all the phones so that you can meet with them.

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
Sorry I missed you in Barahona, I went on July 7 and came back on the same day, but I saw you yesterday (July 15) when I was on my way to Barahona and you were coming back, it was about 10am around the Azua to Barahona road, at least I think it was your group, I didn't wave because I wasn't driving and saw you too late.

Motorcycler

Jan 20, 2007
www.motorcycler.com
That was us Marilyn since on July 15 we moved over to the "capital". Got back a couple of days ago but have not had much of a chance to get our stuff together since we're playing catch up at work.

Maybe next time we go over we'll be able to have a chat...