My Conspiracy Theory...

Joshua R

Jan 2, 2006
Texas Bill said:
Evidently, Scandall, Joshua R. isn't the least bit interested in 'cleaning up" his act.

It's truly a pity, too.

I really hope he goes into the military. They'll teach him to bite his tounge or end up cashiered without honor.

Texas Bill

what are you trying to say cowboy? that i got no other option to succeed but to go into service?? boy! you and your butt buddy scandall should quit second-guessing me

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Joshua R said:
what are you trying to say cowboy? that i got no other option to succeed but to go into service?? boy! you and your butt buddy scandall should quit second-guessing me
Joshua,

I understand your counter-criticism. However, can you please at the very least, maintain a level of respect and dignity towards former military members.

You can hate the guts of any critic you like (or don't like), but please give them their respect.

-NALs

monster

Oct 16, 2005
Joshua R said:

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Joshua R said:

Didn't say you had no other options and didn't try to second-guess you. Re-read the posts.

It's just that I feel sorry for one who must resort to sarcasm and like language in their feeble attempts to elevate themselves in the eyes of others.
Do you hear the "he hehehe's" in the background?

You need to grow out of your juvenile, smart-allicky attitude and learn to conduct yourself with aplomb in order to succeed in ANY discipline, not JUST the military.
And NO, I personally don't want such as you in the military. All you'll do with your present attitude is end up taking up space in the Guardhouse.

BTW, I don't ride, so I'm not a cowboy. How could you be so presumptive?

Texas Bill