My Dominican Wife - You can find happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Bob what gives??? Talk to me are you like the "spokesperson" for the women's movement in 2013??? You are always sticking up for women.

Look Bob we are at WAR!!! with women and we have been from the beginning time why are you sticking up for the enemy?? You think women are "good people" ???? They were put on this earth to take our money, fun, hope, happiness, friends, life, joy,etc. FORGET women Bob I am so tired of women I can't see straight.

Men are suppose to stick together but if you want to join their side then go ahead BTW You know what happens to women in the bed right GOOD LUCK and don't say I didn't warn you.

that's easy for you to say , JMB. it is not your ass sleeping in the garage if you do not do as you are ordered.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
There?s nothing wrong with the guy stating that his wife never asked him for anything while they were DATING. You would have asked him about it anyway.

Anyone who`s read a couple of Venus and Mars posts knows that?s the first thing everyone asks!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Bad sign, IMO.

my buddy from NJ met a nice looking lady , working in some resort in Las Terrenas. this guy has a lot of high society in his bank account, and treated her like a princess. one day she just upped and quit her job, and told him she had been laid off. her girlfriend confided in my friend that she made the remark "why should i work, when i have John to support me?" she never got the job back, and is back living in some barrio in Los Alcarrizos. another genius idea gone awry.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
that's easy for you to say , JMB. it is not your ass sleeping in the garage if you do not do as you are ordered.

hahahaha

True story!!!!

I know a few pals that live together in a 3 bedroon apartment. 2 of them are married BUT they keep this apartment ( I guess they make enough to do it) to avoid sleeping in the garage. They both keep their rooms messy and no pics. No this is true "playerism". I know the women members of the board will deeply say this is simply wrong!!!!!! lol

Dec 26, 2011
How many times you hear "el gasto del pasaje y comida se me lleva todo el sueldo, no vale la pena". hahaha

And at times, it's the truth. We had a neighbor that, once she payed her transportation and day care she was left with about 6000 pesos a month for 200 hours of work, some of it trasnochando. Makes no sense in some cases.

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
There was a guy (somewhere in an African country) who started to wonder about his wife. He came home to find his wife STUCK to another man! So ... you never know!!!

Some believe he had put "glue" in the wife's 'lubricant". Others believe it might be some sort of magic ....

(In case you're wondering ... there are NO X-rated scenes in this video!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdOsXuqfORE

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
There?s nothing wrong with the guy stating that his wife never asked him for anything while they were DATING. You would have asked him about it anyway.

Anyone who`s read a couple of Venus and Mars posts knows that?s the first thing everyone asks!
A29 I here what you are saying but you know as well as anybody that you can get a man to move the earth if he likes you enough. Example:

A woman will not come out and ask for a gift from a man, if she is really good in her "craft" This is what she would do make a date to go window shopping at the mall and go into the Coach Store and pick up a 450USD handbag and tell the guy" I love this purse and when I save up for it I am coming back here to buy" and a week later she gives the man the BEST sex he ever had, and 3 days later he shows up with that purse from Coach( and this is the best part)" BABY!!! I can't believe you bought me this purse its way too much money and its not my B-day or anything like that THANK YOU!!! I think you are man I can fall hard for"

Now she NEVER asked the man for that bag, but she received the bag anyway HOW???? I will tell you because women are very good at what they do.

I never underestimate women because I know they play "HARDBALL" so when JMB773 sees a woman I go into battle mode I go to war because these women are trying to take my GOLD!!! and its my job to protect the gold, and its their job to take my gold.

To all men in America, DR, Canada, Asia, no matter don't let these women "delete" you and remove everything that made you who you are. Bob Saunders is not Bob Saunders he is his wife's husband PERIOD.

I have witness alot of men deleted by women over the years and I miss them all.

Take a look at the OP its a lot of things going on in the world today Miami Heat 26 game streak, up coming baseball season, March Madness, the New Pope etc but this guy felt the need to tell us all how GREAT his wife is, NOT HIMSELF but his wife.

This guy has been deleted by a woman, I wish I could have known him before he bacame his wife's husband. He could have told us how great a man he is but that was taken from him:(

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011

Take a look at the OP its a lot of things going on in the world today Miami Heat 26 game streak, up coming baseball season, March Madness, the New Pope etc but this guy felt the need to tell us all how GREAT his wife is, NOT HIMSELF but his wife.

This guy has been deleted by a woman, I wish I could have known him before he bacame his wife's husband. It could have told us how great a man he is but that was taken from him:(

Bob seems to have a very decent and hardworking wife so he?s got a different perspective. There are many hardworking and decent Dominican women. Maybe you had good intentions with your Dominican lady and things turned out bad for you. That doesn?t mean you have to make fun of him.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
A29 I here what you are saying but you know as well as anybody that you can get a man to move the earth if he likes you enough. Example:

A woman will not come out and ask for a gift from a man, if she is really good in her "craft" This is what she would do make a date to go window shopping at the mall and go into the Coach Store and pick up a 450USD handbag and tell the guy" I love this purse and when I save up for it I am coming back here to buy" and a week later she gives the man the BEST sex he ever had, and 3 days later he shows up with that purse from Coach( and this is the best part)" BABY!!! I can't believe you bought me this purse its way too much money and its not my B-day or anything like that THANK YOU!!! I think you are man I can fall hard for"

Now she NEVER asked the man for that bag, but she received the bag anyway HOW???? I will tell you because women are very good at what they do.

I never underestimate women because I know they play "HARDBALL" so when JMB773 sees a woman I go into battle mode I go to war because these women are trying to take my GOLD!!! and its my job to protect the gold, and its their job to take my gold.

To all men in America, DR, Canada, Asia, no matter don't let these women "delete" you and remove everything that made you who you are. Bob Saunders is not Bob Saunders he is his wife's husband PERIOD.

This guy has been deleted by a woman, I wish I could have known him before he bacame his wife's husband. He could have told us how great a man he is but that was taken from him:(

Weak men don't like strong women. Come and visit me and then you can comment on whether I'm my own man. Clueless in Chicago will be my new name for you. Women are not the enemy. I notice it is those whose relationships always fail that blame it on someone else or criticize others. Perhaps guys like you can't attract real women because you go after women that are your reflection - shallow, materialistic...etc and then wonder why you lose the game. gamers being gamed. LOL.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Bob seems to have a very decent and hardworking wife so he?s got a different perspective. There are many hardworking and decent Dominican women. Maybe you had good intentions with your Dominican lady and things turned out bad for you. That doesn?t mean you have to make fun of him.

I am not making fun of Bob that is not my style:smoke: Bob will be the 1st person to tell you he is his wife's husband, no knock on Bob a lot of men have this same way of thinking.

Here in Chicago will have these 24hr gyms X Fitness is the one I go to and sometimes at 2:00 AM or 1:00AM I call a cab and go workout or play basketball and none of my married friends are allowed to go at tha t time of night. Did you read where I typed "allowed" an adult has to be allowed to do something as innocent as playing basketball.

Wives and women are two different beasts, I do not have a problem with women, but wives STINK!!!! I am NOBODYS husband nor will I ever be. I was put on this earth to seek out greatness and I can't do this with some woman following me slowing me down.

Men like Bob and Chip were born to be husbands you can tell this just reading their words. I wonder at times why I could not make it as a husband, but then a dear friend to me told me " You are not a husband and their is nothing you can do in life that will ever change this" and after that was told to me I never thought about it again.

I understand that a wife's job is important in their husbands life, but my JOB is just as important because I have to show men they are more then a husband, and if for some reason the marriage do not work out at least they will still have some of their identity left once the wife is no longer in the picture.

BTW My uncle told me once marrying a woman can be the BEST choice a man ever makes and the WORST choice a man makes there is NO middle 50 50 chance. A man like myself that believe in tipping the scale in my favor with everything cannot take these type of odds with MY LIFE some men can.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
none of my married friends are allowed to go at tha t time of night. Did you read where I typed "allowed" an adult has to be allowed to do something as innocent as playing basketball.

Yep. That sucks. A man or woman should not allow or be allowed to do anything. IMO!!!!!!!!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I am not making fun of Bob that is not my style:smoke: Bob will be the 1st person to tell you he is his wife's husband, no knock on Bob a lot of men have this same way of thinking.

Here in Chicago will have these 24hr gyms X Fitness is the one I go to and sometimes at 2:00 AM or 1:00AM I call a cab and go workout or play basketball and none of my married friends are allowed to go at tha t time of night. Did you read where I typed "allowed" an adult has to be allowed to do something as innocent as playing basketball.

Wives and women are two different beasts, I do not have a problem with women, but wives STINK!!!! I am NOBODYS husband nor will I ever be. I was put on this earth to seek out greatness and I can't do this with some woman following me slowing me down.

Men like Bob and Chip were born to be husbands you can tell this just reading their words. I wonder at times why I could not make it as a husband, but then a dear friend to me told me " You are not a husband and their is nothing you can do in life that will ever change this" and after that was told to me I never thought about it again.

I understand that a wife's job is important in their husbands life, but my JOB is just as important because I have to show men they are more then a husband, and if for some reason the marriage do not work out at least they will still have some of their identity left once the wife is no longer in the picture.

BTW My uncle told me once marrying a woman can be the BEST choice a man ever makes and the WORST choice a man makes there is NO middle 50 50 chance. A man like myself that believe in tipping the scale in my favor with everything cannot take these type of odds with MY LIFE some men can.

Some men, and you seem to be one make poor partners for long term relationships, because that's all a marriage is; a partnership of two people. I am treated like a king by my wife.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Weak men don't like strong women. Come and visit me and then you can comment on whether I'm my own man. Clueless in Chicago will be my new name for you. Women are not the enemy. I notice it is those whose relationships always fail that blame it on someone else or criticize others. Perhaps guys like you can't attract real women because you go after women that are your reflection - shallow, materialistic...etc and then wonder why you lose the game. gamers being gamed. LOL.

Bob now you know I can battle you with almost anything, but this is my STOP this is where JMB773 gets off. Are you a better husband then JMB773?? Without a shadow of doubt you are. I know this. I can't tell you something that is not true. Are you a better provider??? Maybe!!! Do you see the good in all women better then JMB773?? Sure you do.

As for my women I met my 1st child mother on the 36 Broadway bus, and she was wearing pants that were way to big for her and shoes she may have purchased a Payless. She looked like a typical Mexican that just arrived in the states.

My 2nd child mother was a soft spoken woman from Los Minas right down the street from "Mega Centro" that I liked but was NEVER going to date because I was not attracted to Dominican women.

My present girl is Pharmacist at Walgreens and was forced to marry a guy almost 15 yrs older then here because in Pakistan this is still very common. She divorced JMB773 is divorced, she has a son, JMB773 has two daughters, she is a Muslim, JMB773 is well "under construction" LOL

I have spent about a trillion hours in Puerto Rico and I have never slept with a woman in PR, I spend one weekend a month in San Jose and I have never slept with a Tica or Nica in my life. I have been coming to DR since the begining of time and I have slept with one Dominican woman.

Bob you have probaly had way more women by the time you reach 35 yrs old like me. Bob I am not into women like you think I am. I can walk past a 100,000 beautiful women and never look up, but then I can see that one woman that has something JMB773 needs in his life. I am NOT a "ladies" man or a player that is a waste of time to me, when I see men giving a woman 100% of who they are NOT THE KID!!!

BTW Most men REACH!!! while I TEACH;)

Last edited:

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
And at times, it's the truth. We had a neighbor that, once she payed her transportation and day care she was left with about 6000 pesos a month for 200 hours of work, some of it trasnochando. Makes no sense in some cases.

something is always better than nothing - especially if can learn to save.

Dec 26, 2011
something is always better than nothing - especially if can learn to save.

That's the thinking. But it rarely works that way. She was destroying her already fragile health and neglecting her children. And, no, she wasn't saving. She was bad at math so she was going deeper in the whole every month and it eventually manifested itself in her inability to pay her rent for a couple of months. She moved to a cheaper place and sent her kids to live with an aunt.

Bigfoot

Aug 23, 2010
dude...
one thing dominicans women have is patience... patience and more patience.... especially the women... get a post nup... or get out of town..... They looooooovvveeee you early in the the marriage, but later on she will start drilling and making that whole in your head bigger..... When the time is right, she will empty your pockets.... Post nup.. run to your nearest abogado and buy one.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
This thread is getting reDICKoulous!!!!

I will act like a dominican. Patience, patience, .....................................

Status
Not open for further replies.