My honest opinion on the local men.

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
^^Me too^^
I hope it doesn't go "pete tong" for you, but if it does I'm glad that you have a "B" plan and will not stand to lose an extensive amount of money.
So long as you remember the old "chestnut" "A fool and his money..." and endeavour not to become "the fool" in your venture then you will still stand to lose the minimal amount if it DOES go "pete tong"...which (again) I hope it doesn't.
Take heed of the warnings people on here that live in the country/know it very well have given you (strongly maybe - but remember they see people getting "duped" all the time and don't want you to be one of them) and the very best of luck!!! Emma ;-)

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
English Expert

gdollery said:
... there has been extensive research done and i have looked into other countries but nothing compared to bavaro.
And i can spot a con 99.9% of the time so my chances of being scammed out there are minimum.

Vamos a ver.
Count your money and friends now and, let's say, again in June next year.

m'frog

gdollery

Jun 19, 2006
Thankyou for the messages of support will keep you all updated as to the progress,

The shop is up and running at the moment and from the returns so far all is going well. think its unit 18 oppisite the plaza. realise i should know what number it is but have just had to endure a shocking england performence in the world cup and its fried my brain.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Best of luck to you and please keep us posted.
-Suenos

p.d. Hillbilly's replies to your posts roused me from a sleepy existence and long absence on the board, by the way.