My life as a Sanky.

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
wow.....NEVER KNEW MR DR was a self confessed sankie :eek: ..... :eek: anyways yes i would buy a copy an it would probably be bare funny man!!!

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
britishgirl said:
wow.....NEVER KNEW MR DR was a self confessed sankie :eek: ..... :eek: anyways yes i would buy a copy an it would probably be bare funny man!!!

I was a Sanky with class....

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Call it:"The DARKER the "Berry",The "Sweeter" The "Juice"!!!!!!!

And the Book should be "PINK" on the inside!! ;) CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ESOLteacher

Dec 14, 2004
Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Criss Colon: Maybe YOU are the one to translate from English to Spanish MY new favorite book, "SHE COMES FIRST" - have you heard of it? It has a papaya on the cover......really! ;)

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
ESOLteacher said:
Criss Colon: Maybe YOU are the one to translate from English to Spanish MY new favorite book, "SHE COMES FIRST" - have you heard of it? It has a papaya on the cover......really! ;)

So former sankie" MR DR,

When is your book comming out in the stands?. I think it will be a best seller. I think you should sell them in the resorts and travel agencies. Coooool.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
stallion said:
So former sankie" MR DR,

When is your book comming out in the stands?. I think it will be a best seller. I think you should sell them in the resorts and travel agencies. Coooool.

Hi Stallion,

Thanx for inquiring.
I really hope that it sells good but a date is not set yet. I will definitely let you guys know.

Wannago

May 27, 2004
stallion said:
So former sankie" MR DR,

I am going to Punta Cana in less than three weeks. Will be on the look out for that book.... maybe I can look at the airport also.... :) Hey.. And I am in no way desperate... just ummmm, interested!!

Wannago changing to Gonnago

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Wannago said:
I am going to Punta Cana in less than three weeks. Will be on the look out for that book.... maybe I can look at the airport also.... :) Hey.. And I am in no way desperate... just ummmm, interested!!

Wannago changing to Gonnago

Mr. DR,

Another question, will your book have pictures of all the women you sankified?
And would the pictures be censored or replaced by actresses?

Wannago

May 27, 2004
stallion said:
Mr. DR,

In 14 days will be in Santo Domingo, taking the long route to Punta Cana. Will check the airport for the book. And maybe with Pics!!?? Be sure to have some of yourself Mr DR and maybe of your sankie friends.. See you there!

Gonnago

DRShine

Jan 3, 2005
Does racism know no bounds?

I, like paradise, am amazed at how everywhere I turn there is racism. I mean, when you look at the human race at just a genetic level, we are all practically the same thing; negroid, mongoloid, or caucasoid, we have just enough different genetic material to create distinguishing phenotypes and the occasional and tragic syndrome and that's it.

That's not even looking at the situation from the stand point that, white black, asian, or purple (it's possible) we're still human beings. Part of the same species. It seems like so many have forgotten that somewhere or never bother to learn that at all.

I'll get of my soap-box now. :glasses:

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
You forgot about the DEVOIDS....!

I think the book should be sold in chapter instalments, that way the reader is left wondering from day to day what the sankie is really up to next. Who does he really LOVE?

Nothing beats the human theatre, and it's particularly entertaining on POP and Sosua.

Now my question is how are some of those sankies up (there's that word again) to the challenge when it comes to some of their...em....lady (and I use that term loosely) friends???

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
stallion said:
Mr. DR,

Are you scared that yours may pop up?

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Mr_DR said:
Are you scared that yours may pop up?

Hey MR. DR I don't know about you but I am not Faggot. So therefore I would not be in a sankie novel. I don't even know how I would be in it.
So I am not sure about your joke. I am a man. Anyhow no effence intended my friend. Just keep writing your book and keep me updated when is the release date and I will buy one. Later.