My one thousandth post!!!

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Wow

You would of gotten to 1,000 faster if it wasn't for all the posts I've deleted!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

And I was going to delete this thread, as its' not Dr-related to send you back to 999, but its' Friday-we can have a sense of humor today!!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Having met you in person and after sharing many a discussion with you, you are definitely a great person to have with us here on DR1.

Congrats!!!

wow...and at the end of this post i thought Berzin was going to hit me with a big JUST KIDDING and delete the whole thread! :cheeky:
thanks for the support! :)

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Get a Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a 1,000 posts, it shows you need to get out more often and get some sun, hahahahha. Now when you reach 2,000, then you'll be a total loser like some of us who I will refrain from naming.

Ummm:ermm: cheers anyway

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Hey

If you have a 1,000 posts, it shows you need to get out more often and get some sun, hahahahha. Now when you reach 2,000, then you'll be a total loser like some of us who I will refrain from naming.

Ummm:ermm: cheers anyway

I do my fair share of getting out in the sun! I'm in DR every year, sometimes twice a year! LOL :bunny::bunny:

ok when i get to 2000 i'm throwing a house party, everyone is invited! LOL :cheeky:

and YES M.A.R. there will be cake! :)

Sep 19, 2005
You would of gotten to 1,000 faster if it wasn't for all the posts I've deleted!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

And I was going to delete this thread, as its' not Dr-related to send you back to 999, but its' Friday-we can have a sense of humor today!!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Having met you in person and after sharing many a discussion with you, you are definitely a great person to have with us here on DR1.

Congrats!!!

oh sometimes i get the urge to to to......adjust your tie!! Berzin

how can a post about making your 1000 th POST on DR 1, NOT be relative or DR related ha ha ha

we are drawing straws to see who gets to cut some of your fingers off....

I have three straws in myself ha ha ha

did it rain in the DR today?...

ok got that out of the way officially

bad bad bob

Sep 19, 2005
I do my fair share of getting out in the sun! I'm in DR every year, sometimes twice a year! LOL :bunny::bunny:

ok when i get to 2000 i'm throwing a house party, everyone is invited! LOL :cheeky:

and YES M.A.R. there will be cake! :)

the guy has a permanent tan......he doesnt need any more sun !! ha ha

he should just learn to change diapers.......

when is the next NYC get togehter...i want to strangle Berzin!!!!! ha ha ha

bad bad bob

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Congratulations

1,000 Posts

You now qualify to run for Public Office.....
Do you prefer "President" or "Vice-President" ?

Don - SantiagoDR

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004

How old would that make me? ;) lol

Don - SantiagoDR

I am not going to say, and DR1 posters who met you probably won't say either, hahahaha. Trust me, you don't need 10,000 posts to show you're experience as an expat here. I have more posts than you, so? Who's the newbie?

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Lol

the guy has a permanent tan......he doesnt need any more sun !! ha ha

he should just learn to change diapers.......

when is the next NYC get togehter...i want to strangle Berzin!!!!! ha ha ha

bad bad bob

I didnt realize there were more posts in my last thread....LOL
c'mon boys, play nice....sheesh
drinks are on me next gathering... :bunny:

hey! there's nothing wrong with learning to change diapers my friend! I look forward to it....yikes!