My sankie and I

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Thanks!!!

Jan said:
AZB..you don't like it don't read it!

Some of us don't read the stuff you write..soyou hav the choice to not read what we write too!

Just cause you don't like it doesn't make it bad...but I still lub you!
See Annita, some DO like it. Jan, sorry about the coffee and the colmado stuff.

PS: I MADE IT TO GOLD, I MADE IT TO GOLD, I MADE IT TO GOLD, HURRAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the Gold Miguel. Now I'll tell you what I tell everyone that reaches gold

GET A LIFE!!!! :p :p :p

Just kidding lub you.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna Coniglio said:
Congrats on the Gold Miguel. Now I'll tell you what I tell everyone that reaches gold

GET A LIFE!!!! :p :p :p

Just kidding lub you.
I am WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too addicted to this site to get a life. No way Jose, er, Annita.

Ps: Did I mentioned that I made it to Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold.

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Miguel

miguel said:
I am WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too addicted to this site to get a life. No way Jose, er, Annita.

Ps: Did I mentioned that I made it to Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold.

Felicidades, hermano dorado!

E' pa' fueran que van?

JD

PS Loved the Sankie Chronicles

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Sure!

Jersey Devil said:
Felicidades, hermano dorado!

E' pa' fueran que van?

JD

PS Loved the Sankie Chronicles
Thanks. I do hope que e' pa' fuera que van.

DRgirlatheart

Sep 20, 2003
Amber is a very lucky lady!

I just wanted to say that Amber is very lucky, bcause she will not have to worry about whether Miguel will stop loving her because of any change in her physical appearance as she grows older. My husband is like that as well, but I think far too many people concentrate on the outer appearance of the person they are with, rather than the inner. Those people who do that forget that they, too, are getting older, wrinkled, putting on a few pounds around the middle. Or if they do remember, they simply expect that their partner will not care. However, heaven forbid if their partner gets a wrinkle or puts on a few pounds.

Question for you all... do you feel that this is equally as prevalent in North America and Europe as it is in the DR?

Regards.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
DRgirlatheart said:
Question for you all... do you feel that this is equally as prevalent in North America and Europe as it is in the DR?

Regards.

I don't understand your question. We know that North America and Europe is obbssed( spell check) with how skinny everyone should be.Can you rephrase that for me and maybe I'll split this and make it a new thread.

Thanks

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No way!!!

DRgirlatheart said:
I just wanted to say that Amber is very lucky, bcause she will not have to worry about whether Miguel will stop loving her because of any change in her physical appearance as she grows older. My husband is like that as well, but I think far too many people concentrate on the outer appearance of the person they are with, rather than the inner. Those people who do that forget that they, too, are getting older, wrinkled, putting on a few pounds around the middle. Or if they do remember, they simply expect that their partner will not care. However, heaven forbid if their partner gets a wrinkle or puts on a few pounds.

Regards.
I am the lucky one.

DRgirlatheart

Sep 20, 2003
Clarification

I guess what I meant was that, yes, we do care a lot in NA and Europe about shape and looks, but there seems to be a lot of postings that indicate that if a woman is over 25 and 125 pounds in the DR, she is not considered desirable. I was just wondering if this is why Dominican men seem to have affairs so often, since their partner has stopped being the "ideal". Would the age and shape factor be as important as here in North America, less important or more important. Just curious about the level of obsession over outer beauty.

I hope that helps.

Regards.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
My two cents for the day and then I'll be off for the day

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.A male or female can be a beauty or a hunk and a total bitch and bastard inside so it depends what's important to you. If you can find both that's great but reality says that not everyone in this world is Ideal and pefect in everyway. People that pass judgement on how others look should get themselves a mirror and look at it once in a while.

I don't think Dominican men cheat for that reason. They just like doing it and doing it with as many different people as possible. ;)

OK OK I'm generalizing here.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Anna Coniglio said:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.A male or female can be a beauty or a hunk and a total bitch and bastard inside so it depends what's important to you. If you can find both that's great but reality says that not everyone in this world is Ideal and pefect in everyway. People that pass judgement on how others look should get themselves a mirror and look at it once in a while.

I don't think Dominican men cheat for that reason. They just like doing it and doing it with as many different people as possible. ;)

Oh, but it's true!!!!! We like having sex all the time, it's just in our (hot-a$$) blood...........can't stop............

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
You are definetly not gereralizing Ana!!

Anna Coniglio said:

And I say this from personal experience!!! It doesn't matter how you look, how sexy you try to be, MANY Dominican men feel the need to have as many women as possible.. It's a cultural thing (worldwide??) I don't have the answer to that.

But, thank God!! I have found my knight in shinning armour.. sigh... I AM DEFINETLY THE LUCKY ONE!! ;)

And whomsoever doesn't like reading this, then go read about somethign else as Jan stated.

PS. I have let bygone be bygones, it is time to let go of childish grudges for life is 2 short.
:bored:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
My beloved!!!

Amber said:
And I say this from personal experience!!! It doesn't matter how you look, how sexy you try to be, MANY Dominican men feel the need to have as many women as possible.. It's a cultural thing (worldwide??) I don't have the answer to that.

But, thank God!! I have found my knight in shinning armour.. sigh... I AM DEFINETLY THE LUCKY ONE!! ;)

And whomsoever doesn't like reading this, then go read about somethign else as Jan stated.

PS. I have let bygone be bygones, it is time to let go of childish grudges for life is 2 short.
:bored:
I will agree with you on your statement that many dominicans men (but you forgot to mention the females) feel the need to have as many women as posible. I must say that it happens in every country and culture, it just happens that, imho, that SOME dominican females are more tolerants.
I will NOT agree with you on the statement that you are the lucky one. I am the true lucky one. And by the way, I MADE IT TO GOLD!!!!!, hehe.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Wait a minute, I wasn't reading the whole thread, just bits and pieces. Is Miguel (our miguel from DR1) is dating amber??????
Is that you miguel in fotos? I saw your fotos earlier and you seemed alot more skinny and younger. Were they from your high school times?
Oh well, you are still more handsome than me.
Have fun.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si!!!

AZB said:
Wait a minute, I wasn't reading the whole thread, just bits and pieces. Is Miguel (our miguel from DR1) is dating amber??????
Is that you miguel in fotos? I saw your fotos earlier and you seemed alot more skinny and younger. Were they from your high school times?
Oh well, you are still more handsome than me.
Have fun.
AZB
Yes. When I send my first sets of pics, the description said that they were old pics, I was in my 30's. But the new ones are from my trip to the DR on May 6th. My brother is also pictured.

IngCivil

Jun 5, 2004
Watch out

Robert said:
Atta boy Miguel, you got her trained already.
These girls from Nagua are all the same, too easy.

Incoming.... :knockedou

I have to deffend the women from Nagua.... My girl is naguera and she isn't easy, either medium... she's very hard to get in.
So, you can't cut everybody with the same scissors

IngCivil

Jun 5, 2004
Chimis

miguel said:
And I thought that we were being careful, go figure, hehe. It did tasted good, the chimi, I mean.
What happens with Willie's chimis?
I'll have to organize an international tour to Willie. I can bet his chimis are better than Mc Donalds or Wendy's :laugh:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
So darn true!!!

IngCivil said:
What happens with Willie's chimis?
I'll have to organize an international tour to Willie. I can bet his chimis are better than Mc Donalds or Wendy's :laugh:
To be honest with you, IngCivil, Willie's chimis were the best chimis that I have ever had. They are so good that I drove with Ramon the day before I was to come back, but he was closed and I ended up buying 4 from another stand and I could not eat one completely, and the other 3 I gave to a person on the street. You are right, I rather eat from his chimis stand than eat at McDonald's or Wendy's. We will do it again within days, companero!!.

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
:)

IngCivil said:
I have to deffend the women from Nagua.... My girl is naguera and she isn't easy, either medium... she's very hard to get in.
So, you can't cut everybody with the same scissors

Eso es! let them have it.

IngCivil

Jun 5, 2004
You went to early

miguel said:
To be honest with you, IngCivil, Willie's chimis were the best chimis that I have ever had. They are so good that I drove with Ramon the day before I was to come back, but he was closed and I ended up buying 4 from another stand and I could not eat one completely, and the other 3 I gave to a person on the street. You are right, I rather eat from his chimis stand than eat at McDonald's or Wendy's. We will do it again within days, companero!!.

The thing is that he opens after 8:00 p.m. So you can go there after party or for late dinner