Nagua

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Chris said:
vince1956, I was at Playa Gringo this past Monday just for a quick stop. Was it not clear to you simply by looking around that it is perhaps wise to take off the gold chains?
hi chris as stated this was posted for a friend of mine from south wales not me adios for now

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
First: WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WEAR GOLD CHAINS TO THE BEACH????:paranoid:

Second: Nagua is beautiful...but not a tourist town...Why would anyone go vacationing there?:cheeky:

Please, if it's so bad...DO NOT vacation in DR ANYMORE!!!

(In other words...STAY OUT!!!:mad: :eek:: )

MQ

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
where can i get ostrich eggs from

OR OSTRICHS.HEARD THERE WAS SOME IN NAGUA CAN ANY ONE LET ME NOW:bunny: I HEARD MNT FROG :bunny: KNOW. E MAIL ME AT WWW.EGGS.OSTR

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Hoilday In Nagua

Musicqueen said:
First: WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WEAR GOLD CHAINS TO THE BEACH????:paranoid:

Second: Nagua is beautiful...but not a tourist town...Why would anyone go vacationing there?:cheeky:

Please, if it's so bad...DO NOT vacation in DR ANYMORE!!!

(In other words...STAY OUT!!!:mad: :eek:: )

MQ
MOTHER AND FATHER IN LAW LIVES THERE FAMILY VIST FROM THE UK :surprised :cheeky: :cool: :laugh:

G

gary short

Don't display your jewels publicly...........I understand it's taboo.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Posted For A Friend

Musicqueen said:
Yes...but you didn't explain why you would wear jewelry to the BEACH!!!

MQ
:bunny: Posted for a friend :bunny: read post 18 the bottom line also stated to mnt frog :bunny: post 21 and chris:bunny: post 22 no i did not go to the beach it was my friend amigo? :bunny: savy understand:confused: :glasses: have that explaind the chain p/s can you get hold of some ostrich eggs for mama in nagua thanks e mail mama at www.osseggsnag

noora

Jul 28, 2005
i lived in nagua for one year.. i really loved it, as they say, entra si quieres sal si puedes. :classic: semana santa was so much fun in nagua. much better than in las terrenas for example. its not a turistic place, but i loved my beach los gringos! at least theres plenty of space for sun bathing..no other tourists there. :D cant wait to go back. got loads of friends and family waiting for me there!
if theres other nagua-fanatics here send me msg.. hehe

yo tmbn hablo espanol! osea sin verguenza me pueden escribir!:bunny:

web

Nov 5, 2005
Restaurante/Bar Alba

While in Nagua a must stop is the Restaurante/Bar Alba. Close to the waterfront near the large square in town. Great food and music with lots of people on a nightly basis. When I was there one night there was a promotion for Brahma Beer. I let the salesmen buy me a few for a trial of course. Well, not a big fan of Brahma Beer. Presidente all the way!!!!!! But Alba has good food, and sell empanada's there if not interested in dinner. (Very tasty!)

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
hey! I was there that night! :) Some of my ex-students were working at the tents. Had a great time as well. BTW, most of the young people you saw there are either going to college or have already graduated. The guys working at the Brahma beer tent are both really good engineers, but they also do promotional parties. The after party was insane!!
lol

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Two killed as river floods

Nagua.- Two people were swept away and killed when the Riote river burst its banks in El Factor municipality yesterday, following heavy rains in Mar?a Trinidad S?nchez (Nagua) province (NE) which have also cut off about thirty communities in the area.

Thirty-year old farmer Fabio Bonilla jumped into the river in an attempt to save 14-year old Jos? Alberto Hern?ndez Tapia, who had gone out to plant rice and was swept away by the torrent. Bonilla was unsuccessful, and both men perished.

Both victims lived in Luis Mar?a L?pez Street in El Factor. They will be buried later today.

Fabio Bonilla's brother Gilberto said that he had gone out to check on his animals and his rice crop at 11:00am when he found that his relative had drowned.

Status
Not open for further replies.