Need Judge Services for simple Vow Renewal Ceremony

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
last time I spoke to a priest he mentioned they were no longer going to the hotels as this was creating some confusion as to the legality of the ceremonies.

Yeah well, there are many priest from the catholic branch of SMTM (Show Me The Money) that will always be glad to help.

taprice1969

Dec 6, 2012
Thanks!! Legal is not a sticking point... just 10 mins and a few nice words, pics are a must, my husband and I just want the memory!! Its all just a symballic gesture that we would "do it all ovr again, but on a beach"! Lol.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Yeah well, there are many priest from the catholic branch of SMTM (Show Me The Money) that will always be glad to help.

It is always good to bring a young lad as well!!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i am small, i do not eat much and i have big breast. for additional charge i can renew your vows in a bikini!
:)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
i am small, i do not eat much and i have big breast. for additional charge i can renew your vows in a bikini!
:)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/czIHUPalZiY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh no!!!!!!

Asian spam!!!!

Last edited:

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
for additional charge i can renew your vows in a bikini!

I can just imagine what my ex-wife would have said for the rest of that second honeymoon: "were you thinking about me or that priest?"

I apologize to the OP, that's just something we do after a thread has fulfilled its purpose. We post any nonsense we've been holding all day right before a moderator comes ax in hand to kill all the fun...

taprice1969

Dec 6, 2012
Does anyone have any ideas about any boat excursions that might have a captain? One suggestion was that Captains can perform tis type of service?? any ideas/ contacts?

Mike_n_Val

Dec 24, 2010
Well being that my wife is a wedding planner I think I can help you.

First of all if you are wanting to do this on the beach then a catholic priest is not an option as they will not do such things on the beach here.

Secondly it doesn't sound as though you have considered what beach you will do this on. The hotels will certainly not allow you to arrange your own ceremony and perform it on their beach if you haven't paid them for it.

Doing something outside the hotel is your best option, beach or boat whatever you want. The hotels are not very flexible and love to find and "extras" they can charge you for.

I hope this helps and let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Thanks guys, and yes I am catholic, and a donation to a church is exacly what my budget can handle... now, anyone know how to find a priest in Punta Cana?

Please send me a PM. I can give you some contact information.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
The hotels will certainly not allow you to arrange your own ceremony and perform it on their beach if you haven't paid them for it.

The hotels do not own the beach. All that is needed is for them to buy a day pass for the JP and camera man ( prob. $35 each ) and do your thing. If the hotel b!tches threaten them with an honest tripadviser report and let us know how you maid out.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Contact Captain Mike Fisher here on DR1!
He can take you out on his boat, perform your "Renewal Of Wedding Vows", AND then you can fish, smoke cigars, and get drunk,so the day won't be a total loss! :smoke::knockedou:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Hope your hotel is still open next summer!
Lots of closed "All Delusive" resorts here in the DR!

Last edited:

Mike_n_Val

Dec 24, 2010
The hotels do not own the beach. All that is needed is for them to buy a day pass for the JP and camera man ( prob. $35 each ) and do your thing. If the hotel b!tches threaten them with an honest tripadviser report and let us know how you maid out.

Regardless they act as if they do and do you really want to argue with stupid security guards and hotel staff on the day that you want to celebrate your love and commitment to each other? If you're on a shoe string budget go to macao by cab, pay the marine guard 300-500 pesos bring a JP and a Photographer and if you want decent pictures spend more than $35 on a camera man. I have had many arguments with security guards just for stopping for a few mins and sitting on a hotels beach area. It's not worth it trust me.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
. Perhaps a DR member living in that area could help you find a local juez de paz (JP) who would do the ceremony for a few 100 pesos.

I guess if you must dream, you might as well dream in technicolour..............LOL.
(with all due respect, of course)