need sum help

sillysmart2010

Jun 18, 2010
Thank you USKK for your kind reply; guess I should just put it down to experience and it was good while on holiday. Thanks again

USKK

May 14, 2010
Anytime sillysmart:)
You mentioned you were annoyed he thought were "were gullable enough to try this on"....the truth is you were. I know that sounds harsh, but I get it...read some of my blogs..lol. They say bears have a keen sense of smell.....they ain't got nothin on these sankies! They smell you you coming before you land, hell before the DR was a gleam in your eye. Playing on your weaknesses and unfortunately urs may have been to feel a little somethin somethin that you've been missing.
We all are co-dependant in some form or another. So...you needed something he provided, although brief, nonetheless provided at the time. It was a mirage, which sucks, but that's why they call them vacations and not reality. Like you said...you take that same guy and place him in front of you in the states(not sure where ur from) and he looks entirely different! Young, dumb and full of ---! and BROKE!!!
PM me if you need to:)

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
he is writing me messages, but I dont respond. Yesterday he wrote me a message again and said he is in trouble(of course...LOL). I told him that I cant help him with his problems. He responded with: gracias

So it took all those posts by people who know what they are talking about to finally realize he is up to no good? I know you say you didn't respond but how long will that really last?

This guy is a sankie if I ever heard of one and I know it sucks, but you need to forget about this guy. Real dominican men would never ask a women for money. That was told to you after your OP so you must realize .... the people on here know what they are talking about. So listen and stop thinking your dominican sankie is any different from the rest. They are all the same!!

genistar

Jul 29, 2009
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Real Dominican men pay for everything!

Real dominican men would never ask a women for money.

100% Correct, Baby Girl!

A real Dominican man pays for EVERYTHING. A real Dominican man will feel embarased if you try to pay the bill... for anything at all. No matter how bad his economic situation is, if he wants to be with you, he'll be upfront and ask you out to somewhere he can actually afford to take you, or he won't ask you out at all. The pride is too strong.

Let me be clear, I'm not Dominican. I'm a Canadian man. But my close Dominican male friends and my brother-in-laws are this way: they will pay for the girl every time no matter what. When my sister was in Santo Domingo, a friend of a friend of mine tried to woo her... and guess what... HE PAID FOR EVERYTHING. And he ain't rich.

You can take this to the bank, ladies. If you're ever in doubt for even a second, just remember this fact. If he asks you for money, no matter what the story, he's playing you!

Carolina181

May 9, 2010
Oh yes you are soooo right. And I think Im really over and done with my little Sankie. He keeps on writing me messages on yahoo from time to time, but I just klick him away and thats it. Im not even interested in his problems anymore. they used to give me stomach problems, I cant lie about that. But now i feel sooo much better and honestly it also feels good to have more mone for myself, since i stopped promoting his sorry ass.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Also beleive me when I say there are tooooo many good men out there to spend time wondering on 1. Even if he turns out the be "the one you let go" the universe, (God) or whomever you hold to be your guide will bring you another guy who is much better than the one you let go. My 2 cents.

This is so true.