need sum help

Jessiejayne

May 17, 2010
Just something to think about...what was he doing for money before he met you and suddenly needed your money? He survived before he met you without it.
I am sort of in your situation..hanging on to some guy and not knowing why...
But if you read all the forums on sankies and scams you will start to question everything, which is a good thing. We all want to believe the best but it's good to be cautious. You are asking the question and you already know the answer...
Hold onto your money and hold onto your heart.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Always Shouting

Do they have shift keys over there?
Just curious because most of the unbelievable posts come from people that don't seem to have a shift key.

You mean you do not know what capital letters stand for?
And you do not know that these guys are a noisy lot?

Thus:
caption lock = cultural thing
Learn the culture.

donP

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I do have a serious question. Do they have shift keys over there? You know, so that i looks like this I. Just curious because most of the unbelievable posts come from people that don't seem to have a shift key. I've been trying to figure that one out for years. ;)

Could the shift key be incompatible with the proxy server? ;)

Carolina181

May 9, 2010
Oh well I didnt know that this forum was all about typing or wriiting skills. But if there is nothing more to worry about and if this bothers u soooo sooo mcuh, I will start to use the SHIFT bottom.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
The shift bottom may not be the best way to get rid of the sanky.........:cheeky:

True especially if the bottom is shifting sideways and up and down rapidly, while accompanied by appropriate sounds.

Carolina181

May 9, 2010
just to let you guys know....I broke up with my so called "boyfriend". I guess I really woke up by reading all these posts on here.

Carolina181

May 9, 2010
he is writing me messages, but I dont respond. Yesterday he wrote me a message again and said he is in trouble(of course...LOL). I told him that I cant help him with his problems. He responded with: gracias

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
he is writing me messages, but I dont respond. Yesterday he wrote me a message again and said he is in trouble(of course...LOL). I told him that I cant help him with his problems. He responded with: gracias

You do respond... you admitted it in your post... lord !

Carolina181

May 9, 2010
Yes I did resond, but only to tell him that it is senseless to beg for any more money. He dont even try to contact me now, which is a good thing. Now i see how much he REALLY loved me. Oh well I guess I have look at this whole mistake like a new exprience in life. It sure wont happen to me again. It was nice, I guess exotic to be around him, but now I see the little romance with clear eyes. I was a freking money machine to him and his whole family I guess. Of course mama was nice to me because she knew I give her baby son money on the side. Who wouldnt like that?? But I got better things to spend my money on. MYSELF...LOL....

Reactions: AlterEgo

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Yes I did resond, but only to tell him that it is senseless to beg for any more money. . Oh well I guess I have look at this whole mistake like a new exprience in life. It sure wont happen to me again. It was nice, I guess exotic to be around him, but now I see the little romance with clear eyes. I was a freking money machine to him and his whole family I guess. Of course mama was nice to me because she knew I give her baby son money on the side. Who wouldnt like that?? But I got better things to spend my money on. MYSELF...LOL....

I have taught you well grasshopper. now go forth and spread the word.

Carolina181

May 9, 2010
Yes I do know by now...well I did loose some money, but now Im good. NO more waisting money at some one.

sillysmart2010

Jun 18, 2010
Stupid!

Just returned from DR last week (Riu Merengue) had a fab time, and similar to all your stories fell for one the animaction team. Thought nothing of it at the time, its nice to have some flirting, some attention etc etc. He called me his wife, said he wanted to be with me. He kept saying he wanted to take me out of resort but i'd need to pay. I told him that wasnt happening. He didnt mention money again. And while I never expected it to be anything more than a holiday romance, he gave me his phone number. Low and behold, the first text message I receive from him once back home was "my wallet has been stolen with all my id etc in, can I borrow some money to replace them. $550. Alarm bells were ringing, but curious I played along asking what happened and how would i get the money to him. Back came the quick reply "western union" over the next few days I got messages saying he missed me and wanted me to go back and see him. I almost sent the cash, but something told me it wasnt right, and that if any guy in your home country did that you'd tell them to get lost. So tonight I told him I wasnt sending the money. The last text I got back was "forget me". While I am glad I now know the truth with all my cash intact, I am still a bit annoyed at myself for perhaps believing that he missed me and that some fairytale romance would come out of it. I'm also annoyed that he thought I was gullable enough to try this on. I had no idea that this all went on until i googled it after those texts tonight. Had he not gave me his phone number; I would have came home thinking it was a holiday fling and thought on it with a fond memory. Now I just feel daft!

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Just returned from DR last week (Riu Merengue) had a fab time, and similar to all your stories fell for one the animaction team. ....... Low and behold, the first text message I receive from him once back home was "......... Had he not gave me his phone number; I would have came home thinking it was a holiday fling and thought on it with a fond memory. Now I just feel daft!

Nope

The truth is: Had you not given him your phone number....

Cell phones are cheap in the DR and it is much less expensive to call back home on them than the "international calling plan" for your home service. You should have gotten a Dom cell phone and given him that number. That way you don't exist to him unless you're in the country and no WU requests are possible.

Next time just remember this and your "holiday fling" memory will remain intact.

USKK

May 14, 2010
Oh my....I was cringing reading this one....not for the OP but the responses.
Don't feel bad about it. You aren't the sankie. If it made you feel the least bit alive while it happened, then take that with you and realize you have a lot more life to live:)