CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Welcome to Wonderland.
If shipping a few small items I recommend EPS. They have an office in Sosua on Pedro Clisante.

If you are trying ship larger items you should check out this thread;

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Hello me and a group of investors purchased a property in Sosua.. I live in the Florida area and i'm interested in shipping items there. This forum seems like a fantastic platform for answers to some questions. I look forward to getting information and learning more about the country. Thanks.
Welcome to DR1! It's nice to see someone new from my neck of the woods.

I hope we can answer all of your questions. The more specific, the better.

Can you tell us a little more about the property? Business? Villa?

Brianc7

Jan 26, 2023
tampa florida
Welcome to DR1! It's nice to see someone new from my neck of the woods.

I hope we can answer all of your questions. The more specific, the better.

Can you tell us a little more about the property? Business? Villa?
We are building a villa. Im interested in bringing in some appliances, tv's, and maybe some other household items. Ive read through many threads on here and shipping seems a little tricky. Any reliable recommendations for possibly shipping a container from door to door.

Gordonpsl

Aug 2, 2022
New Jersey
If you’re from Florida, check out Brandsmart. They will ship to your shipping company directly. Mime left out of a port in Miami in was delivered directly to our home in Puerto Plata.

Reactions: JD Jones

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
If you’re from Florida, check out Brandsmart. They will ship to your shipping company directly. Mime left out of a port in Miami in was delivered directly to our home in Puerto Plata.
Was the price you paid to Brandsmart including door to door shipping with no added charges upon arrival in the DR?
Also interested in knowing what shipper they used.