New Membership Status?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Bob, a word to the wise....stop this NOW. Have you learned nothing from your previous interactions with moderators???

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
I think the problem is not as much who moderates and those that get "moderated", but about learning to be more diplomatic...

Remember : There are no such things as free speech rights on a moderated forum. 

The first time you learned Diplomacy, was when you understood to call your parents by other means rather than their given first names. 

Anybody can be a moderator, but not every moderator is a good example of moderation.
So, you also must moderate yourself and employ diplomacy at its best!
You may not like all the rules, but it's their rules and their playground. 
When in Rome?

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I never think that there is anything wrong with expressing a view strongly , but a personal attack on a contributor should not occur, no matter how silly or illogical the view may be .

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
AE gives me most of my infractions. I go on off-topic rants sometimes and I occasionallly take the
bait from the libs, so I've been banned a time or three. Comes with the territory I suppose. No hard feelings.::cheeky:

Last edited:

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
If DR1 shut down, the suicide rate for expat's would jump 10 fold as most of you people would have nothing to do !!!