New Notice from Dominican Immigration/DMG - What does it mean?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I'm sure you can still hire anyone you want to facilitate and do the running around to places other than DGM. When they get to the point of submitting everything, you'll need to be there too. I would think that the larger law firms would prefer if an affiliated clerk could do this paper rodeo leaving the lawyers for the serious work that needs to be done.

I'm sure we'll hear all about in a couple of weeks.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I'm sure you can still hire anyone you want to facilitate and do the running around to places other than DGM. When they get to the point of submitting everything, you'll need to be there too. I would think that the larger law firms would prefer if an affiliated clerk could do this paper rodeo leaving the lawyers for the serious work that needs to be done.

I'm sure we'll hear all about in a couple of weeks.

BUt on the other hand if the government forces the lawyers to do the petty stuff them selves we have a "Not my fault" that I had to charge soooo damn much the government made me!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Correction. It hopes to address that exact situation.

:) i hope i'll still be able to help out some frens who do not speak enough spanish and do not understand the process very well. but agreed that some of those those "helpers" need a bit of curbing.

judypdr

Jul 23, 2011
Costambar
I use Guzman for my renewals, but a paralegal usually accompanies me...I wonder if that will still be OK. I'm thinking that a paralegal from a legit firm will be allowed. Maybe Guzman can clarify?