New Photos Southwest Bahoruco, Lago Enriquillo, Bahia de Las Aguilas

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
Beautiful pictures, Marilyn. Many thanks. I'm going to think very seriously about my travel plans. Whatever I decide to do on my next trip to the DR, Bahoruco is definitely on my agenda for the future. Thanks again to all of you for the great info and photos!

Motorcycler

Jan 20, 2007
www.motorcycler.com
Beautiful pictures, Marilyn. Many thanks. I'm going to think very seriously about my travel plans. Whatever I decide to do on my next trip to the DR, Bahoruco is definitely on my agenda for the future. Thanks again to all of you for the great info and photos!

Do it Ron you won't regret it...for sure!

roks33

Jan 21, 2007
Paul at your first trip you posted a picture of my yola at Quemaito, at the second trip you posted my neighbour Ramon with fish in my yola, in your next trip
maybe take a trip with Ramon's-family who work in the mountains with beautiful seaview and afterwards take a cool drink at their colmado.
I will print the picture from Ramon to give it to him, thanks for your tribute of this zone.
Bob.

PGerace

Feb 16, 2002
Ramon

Hi Bob.
Let him know I will probably be returning in February, hopefully to photograph Carneval in Cabral and I will stay at Casa Bonita. Tell Ramon that I will bring an 8x10 photo of him with the fish, as a gift, when I return. The people of Bahoruco were very friendly and open to my taking photos of them.
Since you are from the area I have 2 questions for you. Do you know the phone number of the Sea View Restaurant at Hotel/Restaurant Paraiso?
Do you know when is the Carnival in Cabral?
Gracias. Paul

roks33

Jan 21, 2007
Hi Paul,
Tel. nr. 001809-2431045
Carneval Cabral is I think in april at the last day from Semana Santa.
El Carnaval de Cabral
If you are interested where Ramon is living please let me know.
Bob.