new question

wamec

Aug 24, 2004
can the customs in the DR STI officials charge me tax on victoria secret stuff i bought for my wife and sneakers i bought for her i lso bought her a ring can they charge me.

please help me or do i need to pay somebody so they dont search my bag

wamec

Aug 24, 2004

what stickers do i take off and what do i say what can i do about the ring

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
i would just remove price tags so they can't prove that the stuff is brand new. it shouldn't be taxed anyhow but just to be jerk-proofed.

wamec

Aug 24, 2004

ive got some flashlights other minor things nothing major some shoes for her some baby clothes for my sister but the thing is that i got like maybe ten bottles of different victoria secret stuff like lotion body bath and splash can they tax me on the ring or any of the stuff

wamec

Aug 24, 2004
reply my

the flashlights are like the police flashlites they are called mag flashlites i have two of them one in the plastic and one thats not in the plastic i work at homedepot i bought them there during the hurricane

lagordy

Oct 20, 2004
hello

wamec said:
the flashlights are like the police flashlites they are called mag flashlites i have two of them one in the plastic and one thats not in the plastic i work at homedepot i bought them there during the hurricane

If they ask you anything in the airport just let them know they are gifts for family living here. If they ask you for money give them 5 or 10 dollars and they wont even open your bags. : ;)