new to SD. Would like to meet Lesbian/Bisexual...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Because we love to watch lesbians?
I mean, women are beautiful creatures, all streamlined, kinda like Ferraris, while men have jagged edges and ugly protrusions, and are functional creatures, more like Jeeps.
We'd rather be Jeeps, but we like to watch Ferraris race.
^^^Well said. Mind if I use that line myself?;) :cheeky:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I really don't have any problems with people who are gays but I do have problems with people who sugarcoat their identities by tagging themselves as "bisexual" etc. If you are a male and desire to put another man's penis in your mouth then my friend, you are gay in my books. Now if you are cute girl who dates men and dumps them to experiment with another woman, dream about making 69 with her, guess what, you are a lesbo. Even the dykes have name for you, they call the cute female looking lesbo a "lipstick lesbo". All fags to me no matter how you cut it.
I have had this discussion with many women and all the real women told me that they would never dream of kissing tongue to tongue with another woman. These fantasies you have are pure lesbian desires. Its about time you find yourself and accept what you are, a lesbian and save us the grief of calling you a bisexual. I mean, I would be extremely ashamed to tell anyone that I am a bisexual, because it mean, I like hair chests and the salami?????. Yukkkkk.
AZB

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Different strokes for different folks .....

Hairy chest and salami or no hairy chest and no salami ... whatever makes you happy, go for it!!! BUT, you don't have to publicize it and tell everyone it's the best thing since slice bread (or sliced off salami, LOL!!!).

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation .... whatever you want to do in your bedroom - 69, playing flutes, doggie, .... etc., I'm not interested!!!! :rolleyes:

cantbiluv

Oct 20, 2006
Mucho gracias

to those who attempted to help me. for others, I pray you learn not to be ignorant and disrespectful to those that dont share your same beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.