Newbie de Carolina del Norte

david_

Dec 8, 2012
Styles, how dare you trying to enter a Dominican related conversation speaking Spanish. Come back when you're a beat down, broke, busted, and disgusted expat. That finally, after many Presidentes and prostitutes, came to the realization that the quality you could pull in NC is the same quality you'll pull here. And in the mean time, forget learning the "proper" Spanish others advise. Instead learn tigure, it'll serve you better, but only if you look the part also.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Welcome....The tone can be very harsh here some days....Depends if Jupiter aligns with Mars....No matter, develop a thick skin and listen to CC at all costs! Lots of good information to be found here.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Here is ALL you need to know to be successful in the DR!!!!!!!!!!
The ONLY "Dominicana" you EVER have a sexual relationship with, must be a prostitute, take place in a Cabana, cost 1,000 pesos,preferably LESS,last 15 minutes, preferably LESS,and then NEVER see the same woman again as long as you live!!!!!
Follow "CC's Rules For Dating A Dominicana"!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
If you're "GAY", the same goes for "DominicanOs"!!!

Aug 6, 2006
There are a large number of computer programs that will help you with your Spanish. Forget about the Pimsleur crap they are selling, it is just a couple of cassettes and is not at all what Dr Pimsleur did when he was alive many, many years ago. Rosetta Stone is OK, but very pricey. Unless you can get it used, try something else. Something that allows you to record your voice and compare it with the program. I taught Spanish for 40 years, and you could PM me.

T.Styles917

Feb 4, 2014
www.Twitter.com
Your Spanish ain't bad, but your English sucks!!

......says the person who used "ain't" instead of "isn't"...You may want to make a mental note....You should use correct English when you try to insult someone's intelligence(common sense).
Besides, the comments posted here aren't being graded. This isn't English class, and I didn't join DR1 to argue. Maybe it's your reading that's horrible. There is ABSOLUTELY no way my Spanish is better than my English. I've been speaking Spanish for a few months. I've been speaking English for over 30 years. If you can add, then you should realize that your comment made no sense at all.