Newby

mykulairon

Jul 14, 2012
Hi, My name is Ron and I'm new to the site. I have been back and forth between the D.R and NY for years now. I have a beautiful fiancee that i've been with now for 5 years. We are in the process of starting and completing a couple projects on the island, and I figured 'what better way to find good, honest people to help you than on the internet'? Haha, Just kidding but I look forward to learning as much as I can from you guys!

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Congratulations, I wish you all the best. So Ron, what are the projects and on what part of the island?

PanfilodeVaca

Jan 12, 2014
Welcome, and may your projects prosper. But just so you know in case you were thinking about it, we already got a guy who does hairpieces.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i need want ..dont listen to these if youd like to share we would like to be jealous and encourage you.. good lucks

Jul 28, 2014
Hi, My name is Ron and I'm new to the site. I have been back and forth between the D.R and NY for years now. I have a beautiful fiancee that i've been with now for 5 years. We are in the process of starting and completing a couple projects on the island, and I figured 'what better way to find good, honest people to help you than on the internet'? Haha, Just kidding but I look forward to learning as much as I can from you guys!

You are new to the site with a join date of 2012???

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
His "Beautiful Fiancee" has kept him busy!!!!! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::knockedou:knockedou:knockedou:bunny::bunny::bunny::knockedou:knockedou:knockedou
Wait till he marry's her and she stop giving him any!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC