Next wave is coming, THANK YOU Puerto Plata!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
omg !! so good, and not one of these people will have private insurance, many have aids/hiv, coming soon to public healthcare center near you !!

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Why?

He is permitted to be in public during the non-curfew hours. As are all the others.

Now "social distancing" is another issue. Where are the firetrucks blasting water on the SD violators?

Besides: arresting this guy would be a major political blunder.
That’s only in Santiago and because its an order from the mayor.

On another note, Puerto Plata has 139 confirmed cases of Covid-19, 13 deaths, and 13 recuperated. Those numbers are for the province, but most are probably in Puerto Plata city.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Why?

He is permitted to be in public during the non-curfew hours. As are all the others.

Now "social distancing" is another issue. Where are the firetrucks blasting water on the SD violators?

Besides: arresting this guy would be a major political blunder.
No reason he is doing great things for his community as long a you are of herd mentality..

Reactions: Clandestino

judypdr

Jul 23, 2011
Costambar
Sosua Mayor banned him. Too bad Puerto Plata didn't think to do that! 6 more weeks of winter (or Covid 19)! Idiots!

Sep 22, 2009
No reason he is doing great things for his community as long a you are of herd mentality..
Insert...
Screenshot_20200424-144602.png

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
The "Everything" sites are blowing up with shocked and disgruntled expats with rights who probably should have been on a ferry flight in the first place.
[/QUOTE
I bet you a lot more wish they left now! Less then 500 ventilators in DR , spin the dice it’s only your life!

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Yall picked the only country in the world
with a picture the Bible on their National
Flag to live in.. duh?
I'm surprised this isn't happening in more
towns and cities across the island.

And before i pelted, i believe these types
of gatherings aint helping.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
From what I read, when you are put on a vent it's pretty much a death sentence, since like 83% of vent patients with CV19 die.
The percentage of survivors due to ventilators in general could be inflated, but don't know by how much. Last year I was intubated with two tubes that were placed through the mouth for three days. I simply passed out while they were doing things to me in the emergency room. I was confused what all those people in the emergency room were doing to me, plus threw up who knows how many times on myself with eventually the whole breakfast out and continue to throw up saliva since the stomach was completely empty at that point. Saw one of the guys rip with a sissor through my pants and belt to take them off, watch was taken off by someone, then I simply gave up. Next thing I know was waking up in the ICU room with that thing already in place and the usual million needles poking both arms and connected to several machines next to the bed. One of those tubes had to be a feeding one, probably the nutrients rather than actual food, because I never ate during those days, yet was never hungry. The point is that I still question if I really needed that (threw up saliva several times because sometimes I would move and that tube would tap part of my throat and initiated that reflex, the most annoying thing on the planet). I'm sure it was done as a precaution, but in the statistics my number is of the "survivor" of that thing. How many more people that didn't need it to survive were put on it to make the numbers look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.