Nice Lady needs help urgently!!!

chilango

May 30, 2006
www.diabetesguy.com
Greg are you not from Vancouver yourself?

I was just wondering if you are the one who took all the money from this helpless female here in Santo Domingo :(
I sure hope it wasnt you.

cladyluzt2002

Nov 12, 2006
This is long. I will make it short. I've been married for 25 years. My husband who 60 years old is Dominican has been having an involvement with a 14 year old girl from DR. He went to visit his mother for Mother's Day last year and was making out with her. Since then he calls her every day and has been having phone sex with her. The dirty grandmother was the one that got them together. Since then the mother and father are aware of their relationship. He is leaving to DR this week. I am afraid he will have sex with this minor. when they are not taking they are texting each other. He calls her 3 times aday. I have some recordings of their calls. Please help! I do not want to save my marraige but I do want to save this little girl. I think their parents need to be held liabiable and so should my husband. Is this a crime in your country.
WHO CAN I SEND THIS MESSAGE TO TO BE HEARD.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
You are highjacking this thread.

You could start another or just forget about it. You won't save anyone. She's 14 and her parent's consent on top of it. Plus the fact that he's Dominican forget it. Loose the guy or put up with what most wives of Dominicans do. Once he gets bored with her he will drop her and move on. It's part of life.