noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Sorry Bud gave up on the chicas a while back. I go to Cab to surf and my woman doesnt let me out of her sight until we are back in the USA. I wish you well in your adventures.

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
Sorry Bud gave up on the chicas a while back. I go to Cab to surf and my woman doesnt let me out of her sight until we are back in the USA. I wish you well in your adventures.
man i wish i could give it up but i dont see it happening anytime soon. cant get enough of her man

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
You are about to put yourself through a turmoil. Some women can cross your wires the right way and make you see stars. In my experience they are the ones to avoid for more than a quick liason. You will work this out of your system. Keep your wallet closed and I would be willing to bet it works itself out quickly.

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
You are about to put yourself through a turmoil. Some women can cross your wires the right way and make you see stars. In my experience they are the ones to avoid for more than a quick liason. You will work this out of your system. Keep your wallet closed and I would be willing to bet it works itself out quickly.
thanks for the advice

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
hello all im 36 from brooklyn. is it wise to trust women you meet in sosua. i think im in love and want to bring her back to the states

You THINK you're in love with her? What do you see in her,what has attracted you to her that makes
you THINK you're in love with her.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You THINK you're in love with her? What do you see in her,what has attracted you to her that makes
you THINK you're in love with her.
$he is in love with his Western Union remittances!
western_union.jpg

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
lol you are harsh but honest
What are you expecting to find out on this board?
Have someone in Sosua follow her around to see how many tricks she turns a day while you are posting like a SAP on the internet.

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
What are you expecting to find out on this board?
Have someone in Sosua follow her around to see how many tricks she turns a day while you are posting like a SAP on the internet.
would you? lol not at all just some advice to kick a bad and expensive habit

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Yes I have seen that girl .... marry her!

mellow-yellow-monday-western-union-money-transfer-office-dsc_9892.jpg

Step One - get a promise from her to be faithful.
Step Two - lead her to believe you are out of the country
Step Three - Have another Gringo (big spending) test her faithfullness
Step Four - Go to Santiago to look for a "nice" girl

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
Yes I have seen that girl .... marry her!

mellow-yellow-monday-western-union-money-transfer-office-dsc_9892.jpg

Step One - get a promise from her to be faithful.
Step Two - lead her to believe you are out of the country
Step Three - Have another Gringo (big spending) test her faithfullness
Step Four - Go to Santiago to look for a "nice" girl
lol thanks

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
lol thanks

Milli Vanilli:

Post some details of other places in Sosua, or the jury is still out that you are a SOCK PUPPET, and no googling, what restaurants did you eat in and name the hotel you stayed in.

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
Milli Vanilli:

Post some details of other places in Sosua, or the jury is still out that you are a SOCK PUPPET, and no googling, what restaurants did you eat in and name the hotel you stayed in.
i stayed in terra linda ate at a place call tipico , baileys and a pizza place close to rumba. also stayed in casa cayenne and don antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.