North American Airlines

lindalyn

Feb 15, 2003
I just purchased some tickets and they do NOT assign seats!......They assign seats as you get there!!!!!! OMG! Is there anyway that I can assign seats before I get there? Does anyone know of a way?or what can i do? :confused:

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
what's the matter, why do you need these seats to be assigned? You'll get it before departure, what difference does it make? If you want to be able to access seat online, then buy AA's ticket, why do you think NA is cheaper, because they don't provide all kind of services AA does.

So, relax.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Lindalyn

Thats the risk you take, i can say to you if you have booked

All airlines have overbooked flights (you now why?) if you confirm some days for departure they maybe can guarantee an seat for you.

But Lan Dominicana (Lan Chile) will operating flights in the summer (not official)

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Samana...

what does lindalyn wanting an assigned seat have to do with Lan Dominicana operating this summer?

lindalyn

Feb 15, 2003
Thanks

Thanks for all your help , but as cmedina07 said I already purchased , and i must say I have been checking around and so far no one has beat NAA's Prices yet. 463.00 incl taxes and child fare 363 including taxes. I think its a good price. I'll just have to get there early for good seats. :paranoid: