North American Men v.s. Sankies

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
OK. I will sit back and watch. I am not the kind of person who says " I told you so".

Goodnight everyone.

Larry

Koko68

Feb 9, 2005
Robert said:
Now I know why we call this the "Mars & Venus" forum.
I'm so happy I live on Earth and in the Dominican Republic.

Getting back on topic...

Canadian, American and Dominican street dogs all have one thing in common, fleas. If you lie down with them, sometimes you wake up with bites.
Going by your first post, you appear to have encountered a few fleas over the years, I suggest "Benadryl" or "CortAid" :)

Mixing and socializing with the same type of man, but expecting a different outcome (good man), is as close to the definition of insanity as you will find. Society is full of dogs, regardless of the country, the trick is knowing who's a dog and who isn't. You need to expand or change your social circle in order to find your definition of a "good man".

I personally know plenty of "good men" as you describe them, quit a few of them Dominicans.

You can get up off the couch now, your time is almost up...

Don't get it twisted Robert. Maybe you should start off by asking me if I'm mixing and socializing with the same type of men before assuming. Cause "when you assume you make and *** out you and me"
I don't only date the same kind of men. And I understand that there are dog every where. But there are also those men that look and act like they aren't dogs and really they are. But you don't find that out until you?re already in the situation.
Oh yeah...It's great that you have guy friends that you think are "good men" but how men are towards their friend is totally different then they are towards women. And the things they may tell you that they've done for their girlfriends might not be as great as they make it sound. So until you've dated, loved and had sex with some of these "good men" you really don't know how "good" they are.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Koko68 said:
So until you've dated, loved and had sex with some of these "good men" you really don't know how "good" they are.

I forget to tell you, I'm bi-sexual...

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
Koko68 said:
there are also those men that look and act like they aren't dogs and really they are. But you don't find that out until you?re already in the situation.

That usually takes 3 big months, at 6 months it gets worse... And none of the guy I dated were the same, but the 4-5th ones, were both Siciallians.

Koko68

Feb 9, 2005
Robert said:
I forget to tell you, I'm bi-sexual...

And? That means that you've dated all these men that you've claimed are "good men"? And even if you did...so what. The point I'm trying to make is the only person you can vouge for is yourself. You can't proclaim that anyone else is a "good man". I've know men to treat one women (or in your case man) like gold and treat another one like dirt.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Koko68 said:
And? That means that you've dated all these men that you've claimed are "good men"? And even if you did...so what. The point I'm trying to make is the only person you can vouge for is yourself. You can't proclaim that anyone else is a "good man". I've know men to treat one women (or in your case man) like gold and treat another one like dirt.

The debate about North American Men vs Sankies or the search for good men is worthless. We are all different and look at this from different perspectives.
One persons trash is another persons treasure.

By the way, I'm not bi-sexual, I would never sleep with a woman, yuk!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Larry said:
OK. I will sit back and watch. I am not the kind of person who says " I told you so".

Goodnight everyone.

Larry

clap.gif

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
Where do you find these pictures?

And why are you young good looking guys and gals in front of your puter on a Saturday night? ;)

Really, really bored! :tired:

Koko68

Feb 9, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
Where do you find these pictures?

And why are you young good looking guys and gals in front of your puter on a Saturday night? ;)

I went to a really good show earlier today in Toronto. I have an early morning so I just decided to called it a night. And the closes thing to a good man that I've found just went to work in the DR :cry:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ay Dios!

Anna Coniglio said:
I think people seem to attract what they don't want.
Many of us, sometimes, forget that WE choose the person that WE want to be with. Therefore, we are also to blame if a relationship goes sour or the partner treats us badly.

I am not one to say " she treated me like crap but I did not leave her because I love her". By staying with someone that treats me badly, I am allowing that person to be the way she is and I am also inviting her to keep on treating like crap.

Some of us just need to be more careful when we decide to start a relationship. We need to get to know the person for more than 1 day before we start to make future plans with that person.

I can not help but laugh when I read/hear someone say " he/she treated me like shi* and I do not deserve to be treated that way". If you don't deserve it, then get the hell out or throw the person out. As soon a you see your mate treating you badly, kick him/her to the curve and stop the whinning. Sometimes a person will "test the water" to see how far he/she can abuse someone and if you allow that person to abuse you, you are also to blame.

Where are the good N/A men?. I will tell you as soon as you tell me where are the (complaining) N/A women that would not allow a N/A male to treat them like crap.

And by the way, I am a lesbian.

Now, stop being "the victim", take responsability and sing along with me:

(Gloria Gaynor's " I will survive"- At first I was afraid, I was petrified, kept thinking that I could not live without you by my side. But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong and I grew strong and I learned how to get along.......I should have changed that stupid lock, I should have made you leave the key if I would had known for just one second you're be back to bother me. Go, now go, walk out the door, just turn around now, you are not welcome any more. Weren't you the one that tried to hurt me.....I will survive..

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
This thread is too entertaining...

Anna, you are incorrigible (btw, Anna's son is VERY good-looking, ladies)
Robert, you are way too funny tonight
Larry, give Mira the poor girl a break... and about the "I told you so" - I seem to remember an "i told you so" Larry when he thought his Yankees were going to win

And KOKO, the best NA man lives near Santiago, his name is Luis, and his nickname is Hillbilly. Bring him some maple syrup from Canada, and he'll be your friend for life. Sorry to say though, he's very happily married.

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
miguel said:
Now, stop being "the victim", take responsability and sing along with me:

(Gloria Gaynor's " I will survive"- At first I was afraid, I was petrified, kept thinking that I could not live without you by my side. But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong and I grew strong and I learned how to get along.......I should have changed that stupid lock, I should have made you leave the key if I would had known for just one second you're be back to bother me. Go, now go, walk out the door, just turn around now, you are not welcome any more. Weren't you the one that tried to hurt me.....I will survive..

Ay mi Dios, lots of women know this song by heart! I thought it was a great song when it went bad with a guy, until I heard Gloria Gaynor in an interview saying it really was about her back pain! :)

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Robert said:
The debate about North American Men vs Sankies or the search for good men is worthless. We are all different and look at this from different perspectives.
One persons trash is another persons treasure.

By the way, I'm not bi-sexual, I would never sleep with a woman, yuk!
You mean all that stuff that U-know-who (She) told me what you did together was all lies..............

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Anna Coniglio said:
I think people seem to attract what they don't want.

Who would like to meet a good looking 28 year old, who can take care of himself and believes in being faithful in a relationship? He's almost 6 feet, dark hair, brown eyes and very affectionate. Is a musician but also has a full time job.

Send me your resume and picture but you need to have your s-hit together. :laugh: Pictures available

He doesn't live with his mother. :nervous:

My son is going to kill if he ever finds out I did this. :laugh:

Hi Anna...I am 27 soon to be 28...educated....some people say I am cute (duh, I am lovely) but more than that I am mouthy (problem with sarcasm but I do have a sweet nature...) Send me some of that Sicilian love--am dying up here in this snow-infested place. The only eligible man is in his 60's and I wish he was a little richer for his age :(. However I am not an ageist and I am almost thinking of going out with him.

:) :) MG