Not helping the Dominican Image

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I am sure many that live in DR, do so for the same reason.

There are a few that have graduated to greener pastures but then criticize those who still monger!!!!!!!!
Let the truth be known!!!!

Nothing wrong with it either!!!!!;););) .

It's like smoking cigarettes around ex-smokers or having a beer in front of a reformed alcoholic.

I understand the position but many times its delivery could use some work.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
You guys still pay attention to Crisco's rants against Dominicans? Remember he has a Huuuuge Dominican family himself. I'm sure junior (little Criss Colon) will grow up to be like the rest of us outstanding Dominicans.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
DNCD detiene espa?ol y su hija con ocho kilos de coca?na
GARC?A ?LVAREZ, DE 51 A?OS, Y SANDRA GARC?A DONOSO, DE 21

La Direcci?n Nacional de Control de Drogas (DNCD) anunci? este lunes el apresamiento de un espa?ol y su hija cuando trataban de salir por el aeropuerto de esta ciudad con m?s de ocho kilos presumiblemente de coca?na camuflada de tabletas.

Jaime Garc?a ?lvarez, de 51 a?os, y Sandra Garc?a Donoso, de 21, quienes viajar?an a la ciudad de Lisboa, Portugal, en el vuelo S4-9880 de la l?nea a?rea Sata, llevaban la sustancia envueltas en dos licras negras dentro de una maleta.

De acuerdo al informe de la DNCD, miembros de ese organismo retuvieron la valija en la m?quina n?mero 2 del Sal?n Rojo del Aeropuerto Internacional de Punta Cana, por presentar una imagen sospechosa.

Una licra ten?a 34 tabletas en forma rectangulares, y la otra, 54, envueltas en un pl?stico, conteniendo un polvo blanco, equivalente a 8.09 kilos.

Los detenidos fueron entregados al Ministerio P?blico de Higuey, conjuntamente con sus propiedades y la sustancia decomisada, para los fines de rigor.

Horas antes, la DNCD tambi?n hab?a decomisado en el Aeropuerto Internacional de Las Am?ricas otra maleta con 15 kilos de coca?na que ser?an llevados a Espa?a por un viajero identificado como Gonzalo Casado L?pez, quien se encuentra pr?fugo.

DNCD detiene espa?ol y su hija con ocho kilos de coca?na - List?n Diario Digital

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
this is not news

Puerto Rico new cocaine entry point

"The Greater Boston area--including the nearby cities of Lawrence, Lowell, and Lynn--is Massachusetts' primary regional distribution center for cocaine transportation. Colombian and Dominican wholesalers arrange for the transportation of multiton amounts of cocaine into the metropolitan area and supply the cocaine markets in northeastern and southeastern Massachusetts.27 Colombian wholesalers operate at the highest levels of Greater Boston's cocaine trade, coordinating and controlling networks that bring in the greatest amounts of cocaine and limiting their exposure and risk by hiring Dominican, Hispanic, and other ethnic criminals to do the actual transportation for them. Many Dominican wholesalers operate independently of Colombian DTOs, transporting large, but probably lesser, quantities of cocaine into Greater Boston from their own sources outside the state. Most law enforcement investigations involve Dominican organizations, which law enforcement finds easier to penetrate than Colombian organizations. The U.S. Attorney's Office says its cocaine cases usually involve organizations, whereas its heroin cases usually involve individuals. The largest organizations transport more than 100 kilograms of cocaine, and sometimes as much several hundred kilograms, at a time into Greater Boston"

Cocaine - Massachusetts Drug Threat Assessment

Gazz

Jul 23, 2009
Re

Are you actually saying that if the Americans stopped buying illegal drugs in the DR, that then the crime would slow or even stop?? In principal it's a good idea, but then there would be say....well, don't know exactly but, hundreds (if not-more) drug dealers, growers (and to some extent drug users, too) who have no trade, or at least not as much. by far with USA, so, what would they do then?? Get an honest job?? Or maybe start robbing on a higher scaler?? Or more violent crimes?

Beleive me, I'm not saying that drug-related crimes are good, but between the two evils of either having the dealers supply drugs to junkies and occasionally having some fall into the wrong hands, or having a nationwide epidemic of looting, violence and more... Plus, if the USA stopped buying drugs in all forms (sino de la farmacia), there would be a severe economic collapse accross South America and eventually the rest of the world.

But, I'm not seriously advocating drug use. It's just a thought of the consequences.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Are you actually saying that if the Americans stopped buying illegal drugs in the DR, that then the crime would slow or even stop?? In principal it's a good idea, but then there would be say....well, don't know exactly but, hundreds (if not-more) drug dealers, growers (and to some extent drug users, too) who have no trade, or at least not as much. by far with USA, so, what would they do then?? Get an honest job?? Or maybe start robbing on a higher scaler?? Or more violent crimes?

Beleive me, I'm not saying that drug-related crimes are good, but between the two evils of either having the dealers supply drugs to junkies and occasionally having some fall into the wrong hands, or having a nationwide epidemic of looting, violence and more... Plus, if the USA stopped buying drugs in all forms (sino de la farmacia), there would be a severe economic collapse accross South America and eventually the rest of the world.

But, I'm not seriously advocating drug use. It's just a thought of the consequences.

Economic collapse? There would be an economic effect, both positive and negative.

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
Plus, if the USA stopped buying drugs in all forms (sino de la farmacia), there would be a severe economic collapse accross South America and eventually the rest of the world.

Are you for real! It seems to me, you have a real somber outlook on world economics. You should rethink your position by convincing your self that hundreds of million across south, central and north america do just fine without the help/need of the drug monies. Just a thought.

Gazz

Jul 23, 2009
Are you for real! It seems to me, you have a real somber outlook on world economics. You should rethink your position by convincing your self that hundreds of million across south, central and north america do just fine without the help/need of the drug monies. Just a thought.

I am definately not advocating the use of drugs or drug monies, but I do recognize that the sudden disscontinuation of milions going into the Dominican Republic would have an effect annualy (maybe 'severe economic' problem was a bit of an overstatment) on the country. But as was also said there would be negative and posotive effects.

Mar 1, 2009
No drugs, less crime. Less drug addicts Gazzy, Crisco come on man, your comments are fulla shyte. We got plenty of Dominican's doing good and fighting the good fight in a silent dignified manner. A lotta people just want to focus on the bad and stereotype, don't hate.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
actually the guy that got pulled over and busted was an ex baseball player, toronto blue jays, stole a lot of bases, who sold drugs, at times sold himself for money to get drunk, since after his one hit merengue singing career ended badly after he cursed out his managers woman from SONY latin label. he wasn't at the time of arrest driving, just, "layingabout" in the car as he'd run out of gas. not your typical dominican at all, this guy was unique in the world............i think this is what senor Criss Colon was trying to tell y'all........

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Am In LYNN Right Now!

It is hard to find a moments peace here,those damn dominican drug dealers go "Door-To-Door" selling "Coca"! They are followed by the dominican Prostitutes,selling their "Wares"
Sorry,gotta go,"Someone" is at the door :cheeky::cheeky:;)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Sorry,I Had To Answer The Door!

It was a Dominican "2Fer"............a drug dealing prostitute!:bunny:

Now I.m broke,AND "Stoned"!!!! :knockedou:rolleyes:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Reactions: rice&beans

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Bob, Peabody is a nice cozy suburb roughly 20 miles north of Boston, nice place to live....does NOT have "The rep" that Lynn has, and will ALWAYS HAVE......when saying the word Peabody, it's Pe-ba-de...real fast....not Pe-BAW-DE....I know you were dying to know that.......

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
JD, not too many Dominicans in that area. Sudbury MA is 20 miles west of Boston.....tons of Dominicans from Lawrence, Lowell, Lynn, and Salem......I'm sure they're spread out all over the place in MA....but those are some pretty popular areas for Dominicans.

**Footnote.....Notable residents...(or former) of Subury MA

Henry Ford
Babe Ruth
Shaquille O'Neal

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Am Leaving Lynn,And Going Back To The "DR"!

Everytime I try to have sex with a teenage girl here(18 or 19!!!!:p)
My eyes burn like they are on fire!!!!

Must be the PEPPER SPRAY?????:cry::cry::cry:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

That NEVER happens in the DR!!!!!!!:classic: even at 64 years YOUNG!!!