Nudist Basura Collection!

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I love this idea. I must admit to having a similar idea myself for Santo Domingo, I wanted to get the homeless people to pick up trash and swap the bags of trash for a free meal or a bed for the night. Please can I suggest that you contact the Fathom cruise line, they are calling at Amber Cove 3 days a week from April / May onwards, and they have about 1000 volunteers who are interested in helping with community projects. Maybe you could get the volunteers and your community people to work together to clean up a particularly nasty area. That way you will get some meaningful work for the volunteers to do, and can get some additional helping hands with no additional cost.

But Amber Cove is about five hours from Las Terrenes.
Der Fish

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
well how did the day go ....are we going to see the before and after picks ?
I really hope this idea works and spreads throughout the country ...it is such a shame to see beautifull places destroyed by garbage and a lack of thought

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
could someone check...I am afraid susan has been covered over by all the garbage ...either that or she is still counting the bottles

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
I love this idea. I must admit to having a similar idea myself for Santo Domingo, I wanted to get the homeless people to pick up trash and swap the bags of trash for a free meal or a bed for the night. Please can I suggest that you contact the Fathom cruise line, they are calling at Amber Cove 3 days a week from April / May onwards, and they have about 1000 volunteers who are interested in helping with community projects. Maybe you could get the volunteers and your community people to work together to clean up a particularly nasty area. That way you will get some meaningful work for the volunteers to do, and can get some additional helping hands with no additional cost.

wow! Thanks for this info, TropicalPaul and your support-- I will check into Fathom Cruise line-- thanks again! :)susan

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
well how did the day go ....are we going to see the before and after picks ?
I really hope this idea works and spreads throughout the country ...it is such a shame to see beautifull places destroyed by garbage and a lack of thought

Yes!!! it was a huge success and I just got online to post pics and video--thank you!!!

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
could someone check...I am afraid susan has been covered over by all the garbage ...either that or she is still counting the bottles

Ha Ha!! No...the event was held 10 days ago and then i caught some stupid stomach bug (NOT from the basura!) and just now back to full-speed-- will file report in separate Nudist Basura Report!! :)