Ny times article on how "deportees" are faring

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The Clinton Foundation is a major culprit. http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/

The Clinton family?s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends.
They used their influence in Haiti to get Hillary's brother into the Gold business. http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Hillary-Clinton-Tony-Rodham-Haiti-gold-mining/2015/03/06/id/628687/

$140 in to the charity and $9 million out that actually helped people. What is wrong with that picture?

No surprise Hillary's brother getting one of the only gold mining permits to Haiti.. And Hillary is likely to be the next President.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
No mention of the new soccer stadium they built after the earthquake or the fact that
most of the items we donate like clothing and nonperishable foods, instead of being
handed out to the needy, are resold for a 100% profit.
Greed is an ugly thing.

Last edited:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
go back and read Annie's posts about champagne , cocktails and shrimp platters to discuss the aid project.

Too much spent benefiting no one.........
just glad handing the local authorities and the Aid leaders & volunteers

Like Nero and his fiddle

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
anther key phrase

Haitian officials have done almost nothing to support them.

I am totally on the left of ALL of my Dominican friends on this. But still, I cannot deny Haiti's total disregard for the needs of its nationals. In whatever way, shape, or form. Shame. Wont. Verg?enza. Honte.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
solution

Get Sean Penn in there. He'll figure it all out. Yes. Ask an actor. (I used to be one.) Learn your words. Shut up. Don't interview people. They are supposed to interview you.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
I recently met a Doctor who was on a brief vacation in Santiago (while working in Haiti). She was amazed at the food choice and availability, relative safety and overall living standard in Santiago, compared to Haiti.
She said she cannot take a cab in Haiti due to extreme danger.
Apparently she signed up for a year of work in Haiti (and seems to like it).....Simply amazing to me.