NYPD will have an office in DR.

nyjcr

Feb 25, 2005
Mr_DR said:
In an effort to fight police corruption and modernize Domincan police The New York Police Dept will have an office in the DR's Nacional Palace.

I guess there will be not much more bribery going on from now on by the National Police and definitely no more drinking Presidentes or mamajuana on the job .....Lol

Expect to see many speed signs as well. Enjoy your presidentes when driving while it last because with Leonel being the biggest US laws copycat that I have ever seen, is going to try to apply many US laws to the DR.....He wants a complete transformation.

...and that's a good thing... its about time...

DunHill

Aug 29, 2003
www.dunhill.ws
nyjcr said:
...and that's a good thing... its about time...

It will take a very loooooooooooooooong time before you can get a dominican (cop or not) quitting with drink and drive.
Don't say its only the poor who do that
They can't afford a car
Mostly its the rich who do it, the ones who should create and live by the law.

bottompoint:

The NYPD will learn from the dominicans, how they can do a better job in NY . :bandit:

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
I spoke to P.C. Kelly last night about NYPD getting sent to the DR. This idea is still in its infancey stage and there is alot of planning that needs to be done. This is not only going to be about helping the DR with their corruption problem, this is also about having connections with the DR government. There are numberous criminals that have fled New York to the DR to avoid prosecution. With liasons in the DR, the problems of two countries could be solved. Criminals could be removed from the streets in the DR and families of victims of violent crimes such as homicide can have some closure when the perpertrator is arrested. I also begged him for the job.lol