• 3 = Fair

Votes: 9 22.0%

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • 1 = Horrible

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
N

naturelover

why put an option if you dont want people to vote for it......i believe i voted fairly low for the reason of price.........whoever voted for horrible may have had a bad experience on the day......as you say everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it differs from yours and threats to expose people who dont agree with you isnt a good idea

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Read my post again...

I said... "I know for a fact that one person that voted really low has never been to Ocean World".

I have no issues about opinions or the experiences of those that have "actually" been to Ocean World, good or bad. It's about those people that vote that have "never" been to Ocean World.

Silver1126

May 19, 2007
Robert,

Can you put 2 polls on the page - 1 for experience and 1 for price?

OW is pricy to get in however, I do feel that you are truly getting what you pay for. I know in Toronto, you do not see 1/4 of the staff that you see working in OW working in Marineland in Ontario (sorry this is the only thing I can compare it to!). There is hardly ever anyone around if you need help... at OW... there is always staff, and they are always there to help you, direct you etc... I do have to congratulate the staff on making the visitors feel welcome... not to mention... I have yet to see garbage on the floor! It is incredibly clean there!

N

naturelover

oh ! it mustnt be me then coz i went about 2 months ago....im paranoid i alway think people are talking about me ! who said that ...lol