oh...oh no...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
OK debs..you asked for it

Debs honey,
I told you I would not let you "bait me" anyomre and you are still trying.I'll tell you what debs.I wont respond in anasty way but I will do something for you.I am going to write you a "poem" likeI did for Joseito last week.There will be a difference though.Even though joseito is a dummy,I like him...so my peom was nice.I was going to create one for that other dummy Nathan but he left so there is no point in posting it.Yours however...will be perfect for you.You will be the second victum of Larry Dice Clays "poetic justice".Keep an eye on the Clown Bin Debs and have some Kleenex handy.You will not like it one bit!

Larry

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Re: OK debs..you asked for it

Don't waste your time Larry. Put me on ignore and I'll put you on ignore. No need to write a poem about me.

Also, your poems are a form of harassment. I'm sure that's not tolerated on this board.

Thanks and have a great day.

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Larry!! What in Gods name has gotten into? I usually do not participate in this kind of post but, I could not help it, Larry. From the times we have spoken I know that you are a better person than this, please behave like the gentleman that I know that you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.