OMG, they're paving our road!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
IF it works don't knock it! At least the corruption here is known and available for all to participate unlike in Obamaland!

Somehow I knew we couldn't leave Obama out of it...

AE hopefully they will finish it up. In our case they came and did all the prep work and then the asphalt trucks didn't show up until 2 years later.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
AE hopefully they will finish it up. In our case they came and did all the prep work and then the asphalt trucks didn't show up until 2 years later.

I hope so too, they're under the gun with Danilo coming though. We went through the prep once before, even had curbs poured at the beach end of the road, and then nothing for 2 years. Nothing like this though, they're starting early, working late, gravel is down, next step is the blacktop.

Aug 6, 2006
Which reminds me of the guy who had a phillips screw in his navel. When he removed it, his butt fell off. What a disaster!
:(*yuck, yuck!*:nervous:

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
So sorry you are losing your quaint dirt road.

elephant-trekking.jpg

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
ME ME ME, with all that land they have, it could be a big party!!!!

Ronnie, you're welcome back here any time! Bring JD.

I often crave just being able to speak English here, it's so rare. Reading it on DR1 only helps a little.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Blacktop going down as I type. Mr. AE talked to 'the guy' today, they don't have enough asphalt to pave a driveway for us. :(

They did pave from the street to our gate, which is about a car length. 2000 pesos. Better than nothing. Mr. AE told him if they get to the end of the road and have extra, to come back. [They started the road paving at the far end of our property, and are working their way down to the beach].

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
"AE", a "Taste Of Home" for you!
"Wada Jews Lok'n At"???
"Jews guys Lok'n At ME"???
"F*#K Jews"!

Better Now?????

Only CC could get away with that :lick:

A real NYer knows it's "youse/youze" guys. Maybe you were speaking Brooklyn-eze with a Dominican accent???