on my way out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Where are your folks? Can't really help you unless we know whether they are on the moon, in Santo Domingo, or...........

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
with a name like "wight boy"
.....either you are from the isle of wight, which is unlikely....(probably one of the few places that pasha will not claim to have been to),
.....or you are a poor speller and a member of the klu klux clan.

if the latter is true, i can also deduce that after using phrases like "on my way out..." and "lyin (sic) low ..", you have just finished your term with a mississippi chain gang.

are you people sure you want to recommend anywhere in the dr to this person!

pasha

Sep 4, 2003
Actually.....

bochinche said:
with a name like "wight boy"
.....either you are from the isle of wight, which is unlikely....(probably one of the few places that pasha will not claim to have been to),
.....or you are a poor speller and a member of the klu klux clan.

if the latter is true, i can also deduce that after using phrases like "on my way out..." and "lyin (sic) low ..", you have just finished your term with a mississippi chain gang.

are you people sure you want to recommend anywhere in the dr to this person!
I was born and raised on the Isle of Wight. Only joking....sorry Bochinche, but I can't help where I've been or what I've done -- or as you so subtly put it "claim" to have been/done. What I can do, however, is make sure of where I go/do in the future. Any particular place or thing you'd like me to not do? DR perhaps?

Best, P

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
wight boy

If you are lyin low in cabarete then why dont you take a motoconcho over to sosua and get a blak girl?

Larry

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
He'll be from the Isle Wight, I can guarantee that!
He's young - hence the phone speak! (He can probably spell OK but doesn't have the time)?
He won't be lyin' low at all - he'll be all over Cabarete!
He won't mind the rain coming from the Isle of Wight - at least it's warm here!
I'm thinking that he'll be liking it here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.