Oops, The Yankees Did It Again.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Jays next year!!!!

Much more than sweet, buddy!.

Now, just watch all the haters supporting whomever play agains the Yankees, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT FANS OF THE OTHER CLUB!!.

Now, that's PRICELESS!!. Hahahahaha!.

Btw, can you please tell Rodriguez to shut the hell up and just play ball!!!?. For a guy who has so many "haters" he sure is talking too much at the wrong time!.
You're just darn lucky the Jays couldn't find another $150M .... remember '92 & '93 ... we'll be back :rambo:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Claro que si!

You're just darn lucky the Jays couldn't find another $150M .... remember '92 & '93 ... we'll be back :rambo:
Yeah right!.

They way Toronto traded all their good players, I am surprised they didn't "hit" the "100 loss" category, jeje!.

You are right, "they will be back".

That was the same thing Red Sucks fans used to said back in the days. They just didn't know it was going to take 89 years to "BE BACK"!!. The "curse" outlived ALL of them, wahahahahaha!.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Is there anything DR related in all of this?

Quick do something. Nothing I like better than shutting down a thread.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Pue' claro que si!.

Quick do something. Nothing I like better than shutting down a thread.
Of course. Yeah yeah:

Rodriguez, Cano, Cabrera are Dominicans and they play for the Yankees. There's even a Dominican first base coach, Tony Pena.

Now, if that's not enough for you, CLOSE THE DARN THING!.

Just don't forget to close the others NOT started by ME. You know the ones that ALSO have nothing to do with the DR!. Amazing!.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.